Portrait of Ruin

Started by DragonCub, May 10, 2006, 08:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonCub

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted anything. Sorry, life got out of hand. But enough of the personal drama.....

Has anyone seen anything on Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin? The new issue of Nintendo Power has a big cover story and interview with IGA.

olroxshade

Eh,in another forums you can find information.............*cof*RSU*cof*

Darkmoon

Yeah, there's been quite a bit of discussion on it over at RSU.

DragonCub

Yeah, I know. I've seen several things about it, I just wanted to say something and break my months of silence.

olroxshade

Hey D´moon,this topic is spam?

Fizzbit

olroxshade

Don´t take it so bad Clara....................

Fizzbit

I'm not taking it bad, I'm just saying a sentence, why do you think everything I say is said in an angry tone? O.o

olroxshade

yes,I don´t know for why reason...........maybe can be...........no,no

DragonCub

My topic is not spam. Like I said, I was just breaking my silence.

Darkmoon

I vote spam just to be a dick. >)

j/k

DragonCub

Even if it is spam, I'm still glad to be back amoung the forum.

Darkmoon

olroxshade

Quote from: DragonCub on May 12, 2006, 01:20:39 PM
My topic is not spam. Like I said, I was just breaking my silence.

sorry,and Darkmoon,you scare me,please don´t tell it

Nimrods Son

Most people in here are scary. Not in everyday life, but sometimes, for example when the curtains don't match with the walls and the sofas,
IT'S CURTAINS!
:blink huh? This wasn't funny. I need to sort my head out - :dndist

DragonCub

Curtains....don't.....match........

~goes into a fit of rage~

olroxshade

I´m talking of another thing

Nimrods Son

Quote from: DragonCub on June 06, 2006, 09:20:49 AM
Curtains....don't.....match........

~goes into a fit of rage~
That's what I meant... whom did you kill?
<nods towards Olrox> : Tell me, why does Darkmoon scare you? D'you have any evidence for him, say, molesting people, or abusing video game idols?

DragonCub

I haven't killed anyone.....at least not lately

olroxshade

<nods towards Olrox> : Tell me, why does Darkmoon scare you? D'you have any evidence for him, say, molesting people, or abusing video game idols?

I tell it for another reason in another place,nothing criminal only personal...................

Trevor

Het raarste wat je nu kan bedenken is dat er opeens iemand nederlands gaat zitten praten;D     

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Trevor on June 28, 2006, 01:16:04 PM
Het raarste wat je nu kan bedenken is dat er opeens iemand nederlands gaat zitten praten;D     
Rule #12
The Conspiracy Rule: No posting in anything other than English. If the administrators cannot decode what you're saying, then you don't need to post it.
(a) The languages which are prohibited include but are not limited to: any language other than English (all posts must be entirely in English, unless referring to a name or place), Excessive 1337-speak, backward text, encoding.

Trevor

Nimrods Son

Yo Trevor, what does "taalpaket" mean? Is it a flatrate thing?

Trevor

Nimrods Son

oh... I see. hey man, you really can tell me :)

Nimrods Son

got it. Yikes. I feel stupid now for a reason I don't understand. Must have too much spare time :3

Trevor

hey man I translate these things only fore you   ;)

Nimrods Son

I love languages. It's fun to joke around with different meanings and subtle differences that can't be translated rightly.