[Art] Xze's Art and Photo Corner {NSFW} [5/11/08] Memory lane...

Started by Nikki, May 11, 2008, 11:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should i work on first, comic-wise?

Xzeliea's Backstory
Ozzie's Backstory
Finish Xanthys!
Do more H-Cat
Something about Your life IRL
*indifference*

Nikki

This here is for my Art and photos. Photos meaning pictures i've taken of ANYTHING and art of whatever i can think of in my sick little head.

Art posted:

Photos Posted:

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

ok, watch out...eye burny up ahead </3

anyone remember when i first posted this? if you do, you're awesome for remembering <3 but now, we have this:

(No, she is not a succubus, i just wanted to try it out on her x3)

And this:
Xzeliea (Nude)

I don't know if i've improved, but hey, it's nice to go down memory lane, eh?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sunblink

I'd say you've improved, Xze. Your lineart looks a lot cleaner and more intelligible than it did a long time ago. Plus your anatomy has definitely improved as well; the limbs are thicker and more realistic, as opposed to the elastic skinniness in your earlier pictures (I'm one to talk :B).   Somehow your coloring looks cleaner in the second and third pictures than the first one, too. It seems to tuck neatly within the lineart.

So yes, you've definitely made considerable improvements, Xze. I'm really impressed! Usually walks down memory lane with my older art end in tears. :B

By the way, I voted for seeing Xze's backstory in the poll.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Nikki

*hugs Keaton* thanks alot ^-^

I took a walk down to memory lane age 12, and i cried T-T i was so horrible that..yeah. My anatomy...eh, i've gotten a LOT better with that, but guys kill me, as do hands, legs and feet >>;;;

ANYWAYS!! a NEW art piece.

a Flood from Halo 3. I went overboard with tentacles >>;;;

Pic for a friend on GaiaOnline...my most recent drawing -kinda-

Nikki

Please excuse the poor quality of these images...my Scanner is currently broken, so i have to use my Dad's camera and i can't seem to focus right or find good enough lighting...
these are all drawings i have done within the past month or two, and they're still being worked on x3

Sadiki Iah, my horse character.

Chibi Ls from Death Note.

Unfinished John Spartan-117 Master Chief from the Halo trilogy

Pidgeot

Human Sadiki Iah

Xze and her kids (WIP) Yes, she's a human xD
On the left is Desdemona Tethys, above her is Vincent (Haz's kid too X3) on the left is, from top to bottom, Nicholas, Diabolos, and Wicca 'Bob'. only Diabolos and Vincent are Xze's Blood-kids, the others she has adopted. I can't draw kids, so i drew chibis xD oh, And presently, Xze is 20. Desdemona is 16 (and is smoking...huh...if that offends someone, i can erase the cig), Vincent is...7? Diabolos is 6, Nick is 4 and Wicca is 3.

Zedd

Nikki

Dakata

It hates you because you're awesome and it's jealous. D:<

I miss talking to you too. :c And seeing your art.

Nikki

i miss seeing Daka's art too :C and talking to Daka </3

school sux!