It Starts. (The Amber Roadtrip - 2008)

Started by Chaos, February 19, 2008, 05:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

I got 1:5 that Amber gets turned back into Canada at the border!

I kid, but this is a great place for all of us to express well wishes towards Amber as she makes the drive to Indiana.

Good luck, Amber!

Turnsky

is it wrong that i see Mab in her "justice fists" outfit screaming along the sideroads in the general lee?  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Turnsky on February 19, 2008, 06:58:00 PM
is it wrong that i see Mab in her "justice fists" outfit screaming along the sideroads in the general lee?  >:3

...my inner Southerner grins widely, but the rest of me isn't quite sure what to make of that one. :giggle

Valynth

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 19, 2008, 07:14:04 PM

...my inner Southerner grins widely, but the rest of me isn't quite sure what to make of that one. :giggle

I second that emotion.  I mean it'd make better sense if she was visting my state, but why on earth would she do that, let alone in the General Lee?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Kamunt

Quote from: Valynth on February 19, 2008, 07:20:57 PM

I second that emotion.  I mean it'd make better sense if she was visting my state, but why on earth would she do that, let alone in the General Lee?

A better question, though, is why wouldn't she? :mowninja Maybe Mab is just that awesome.

Pagan

Good luck Amber. Show that road who rides who!

I hope you got a good set of tunage for such a big trip.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

AnizInDisguise

Oh, what antics are ensuing that we will never know about?

Rafe

Just to let everyone know, Amber has made it safely to the midwestern U.S.  We might have to defrost her a bit, but she should be fine.
Rafe

Kamunt

Quote from: Rafe on February 19, 2008, 11:09:54 PM
Just to let everyone know, Amber has made it safely to the midwestern U.S.  We might have to defrost her a bit, but she should be fine.

And how! I nearly froze my tail off heading into class this morning...

Turnsky

prolly 'cuz it's the only named car i can think of that goes airborne if you hit so much as a speedbump  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Izkata

Waitwaitwait...  Is/was Amby heading through Chicago?

Rafe

Don't think so.  She is in Indiana at the moment, though. 
Last time she was in Chicago was probably when we went there to see Jhonen (Invader Zim) Vasquez.
Rafe

Valynth

Quote from: Turnsky on February 20, 2008, 03:26:20 AM

prolly 'cuz it's the only named car i can think of that goes airborne if you hit so much as a speedbump  :U

Bah, any car that hits a speed bump can become airborne, you just have to get beyond a certain speed, which depends on the speed bump and car type.

Don't ask me how I know this.....
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Naldru

Quote from: Turnsky on February 20, 2008, 03:26:20 AM

Bah, any car that hits a speed bump can become airborne, you just have to get beyond a certain speed, which depends on the speed bump and car type.

Don't ask me how I know this.....
I guess it's a matter of how long you stay airborne for a given size of speed bump.

However, I think Mab would have more fun in Speed Racer's Mach 5, painted pink, and having the Ant Hill Mob as backup.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.