Right Now...

Started by Destina Faroda, June 03, 2006, 11:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

I feel like I want to plunge into an abyss and just keep falling.  I'm just getting more and more frustrated and tired of it all.

But I can tell no one cares.  Nope.  Only the special people around here matter.  Figures.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

O_o

Special people? We have those here?

ilpalazzo

Don't look at me........

STOP IT.

Destina Faroda

I'll look at you as long as I want.
Sig coming...whenever...

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Wow, I'm getting a weird creepy stalker vibe...

Sin Ominous

A little instantaneously demanding today, aren't ye Destina? Judging from your edit time, you didn't even give anyone a full day to respond.

Achirio

Only 4 hours, i dont believe anyone saw the original post O.o

Destina Faroda

I think I edited a word or two in that original posts, so what you're seeing is the original post, but revised.
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

Eh, I don't recall seeing that second line of text upon its initial post, but whatever.

Nimrods Son

DragonCub

Can we just make it a mass ritual? I'll join in. My life seems to be in the crapper anyway.

Fizzbit

No, this will not turn into a mass ritual. We don't need a bunch of emos here.

Destina Faroda

Not when it takes away from your attention.
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

What he's probably implying is that it become a group pity thread. No, this is your thread, Destina. If he wants to make a mass pity thread, he can go make his own.

Sin Ominous

Correct.

I'm frankly tired of emos of all walks of life, regardless the amount of attention they needlessly draw to themselves. There is such a thing as a limit or threshold of putting up with such an outlook on life.

Who was it that made that downer comment elsewhere on the forum? I'm sorry Destina, but this outlook on life seems to be cyclical, and I don't see it ever changing for the better the more you keep yourself trapped in this cycle.

Fizzbit

Alright, this thread's being locked. We don't need a flame war here, folks.