given console

Started by gh0st, October 30, 2007, 07:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh0st

i was just blessed with a sega dreamcast i have not started screaming yet :mowhappy

Dannysaysnoo

Awesome! you need to get Phantasy Star Online, its amazing!

gh0st

yeah i have no games yet but i know that my first games are going to be sonic adventure and phantasy star

haseeb

Dreamcast had some of the best games of its time skies of arcadia, sonic, powerstone. Personally i wonder sometimes why it failed.

Vidar

Quote from: haseeb on November 18, 2007, 01:20:17 PM
Dreamcast had some of the best games of its time skies of arcadia, sonic, powerstone. Personally i wonder sometimes why it failed.

It failed because Sega's previous consoles (saturn and 32X) were steaming piles of crap, fail, lose and waaah. Sega's fans felt betrayed and didn't want to get burned again.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

lucas marcone

Quote from: Vidar on November 18, 2007, 02:57:56 PM
Quote from: haseeb on November 18, 2007, 01:20:17 PM

It failed because Sega's previous consoles (saturn and 32X) were steaming piles of crap, fail, lose and waaah. Sega's fans felt betrayed and didn't want to get burned again.

actually it had more to do with price. like the current next gen arguements. the only diffrence is america dosent have much else to choose from and is willing to pony up.

insanekaosx

on the topic of given games, I was given three Genesis over the course of one year.

I don't know why. I just was.

Ryudo Lee

This is gonna sound really sad... but over the weekend I was given a Panasonic 3DO.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

bill

I had a Phillips CDI  :B

I win crap console wars IMO

Ryudo Lee

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 19, 2007, 09:26:37 AM
I had a Phillips CDI  :B

I win crap console wars IMO

I remember someone i knew had a 3DO, and i was dying to play it!

Oh god it sucked.

JackLee1978

I reccomend Bangai-O,  Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future, Jet Grind Radio, Phantasy Star Online , Power Stone 2, Quake III Arena, San Francisco Rush 2049, Sega Smash Pack Volume 1, Shenmue, Soul Calibur, and Virtua Tennis.

But there is one game that I have to give you a little info about Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage.

Developed by Yuke's and distributed by in the US by Eidos. Berserk, the manga series it is based on, didn't start being released in the US until three years later and the volume the game takes place after (22) won't be released until March. The manga series is ulta-violent and controversial, more-so then the webcomic Jack.