Election for the Co-GM positions in "Character Lounge"/Reset Discussion

Started by KarlOmega1, February 12, 2007, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be the Co-GM of the Character Lounge (select up to two)?

Karl
0 (0%)
Stygian
7 (63.6%)
Aisha
2 (18.2%)
Gareeku
4 (36.4%)
Mel
1 (9.1%)
Boogey
2 (18.2%)
e_voyager
2 (18.2%)
None of the above / We don't need a Co-GM
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 26, 2007, 01:35:08 PM

e_voyager

the flaming comet entrance was both flashy and devastating. well worded but at the same time it changed the direction of the thread. i don't plan to vote in this poll but then among other failings i make a poor GM. i just don't have the experience to do it right. good luck who ever winds up in the position of GM
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on February 13, 2007, 03:28:20 PM
Heh, or we could make sure that more people don't enter the thread like a flaming comet.   :3  And that's okay RJ, most of us tend to post quite fast.  x3

Hey! I resemble that remark! :3

Okay, okay, I promise not to use myself as a flaming projectile in the future...or to almost kill everybody else because of said antics...or to drink myself thin- no, that was the other one, sorry. Just the flaming projectile bit.

Stygian

Then this leaves little but the question of where to go from now. I mean, when in doubt just do things over again, but...

Aisha deCabre

True, though we kinda left the original off with a bit of a cliffhanger...
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

i hate to say it but i'm curios as to were it was headed before all of this. still i can wait and see.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Unless anyone has any objections, I'm closing this thread tonight.

Stygian

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

e_voyager

KarlOmega1

That styg is better...though it takes me awhile to admit such things.

Edit > and that he composed storyline so well...I'm not going to interfer anymore with any storyline of his. I swear upon it...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Damaris

and are we splitting the storylines, starting a new character lounge thread and linking the old one, or just starting over?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Cogidubnus

Damaris

e_voyager

i do believe he meant that as a term of respect for you station... though i could be wrong.

Cogidubnus

Malicious

If you're starting afresh, any room for a new fresh player?

Go easy, I'm naieve and noobish.

bill

Wrong thread, sir. You's a wantin' this'un.  ;)

And I do believe I forgot to lock this.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I believe this thread has served it's purpose, and hence it's time to unsticky it, no?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears