The Dutch are going to invade the USA

Started by Vidar, December 03, 2006, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidar

They're trying to get a foothold in New York.

http://www.giveusbacknewyork.com/

From there, they will plant tulips and build windmils all the way to the west coast. Prepare for wooden shoes.

Also, [url = http://billcaldwelljr.thinkhost.com/]this guy is an idiot[/url]. With room-temperature IQ (measured in Celsius).
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Suwako

*insert hysterical laughter here*

:) New Amsterdam! Like the cheese it will be tasteless and bitter!  :mowninja

Aisha deCabre

The Dutch eh?  Hah, not if the Spanish do it first.  :U  I'm serious, this country's quickly becoming primarily bilingual.

Useful to be learning the language then.  :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Cogidubnus

Ah, man...

There are two things that really get my goat, you know?

::Wait for it::

People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures...and the Dutch! *ZING!*

Vidar

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 04, 2006, 01:55:47 AM
Ah, man...

There are two things that really get my goat, you know?

::Wait for it::

People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures...and the Dutch! *ZING!*

*sound of crickets in the background *  :mowtongue
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Zedd

RJ

I'm surprised they're not going after Australia. I mean, they were supposed to have found it before the British.

Though, and here's a strange thought, we almost came close to being settled by the French.

Gabi

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 03, 2006, 03:43:43 PM
The Dutch eh? Hah, not if the Spanish do it first. :U I'm serious, this country's quickly becoming primarily bilingual.

Useful to be learning the language then. :rolleyes
So is this one. Maybe one day everyone in both countries will speak Spanglish as their primary language. O_o
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gornemant

Quote from: Gabi on December 04, 2006, 07:32:31 AM
The Dutch eh? Hah, not if the Spanish do it first. :U I'm serious, this country's quickly becoming primarily bilingual.

So is this one. Maybe one day everyone in both countries will speak Spanglish as their primary language. O_o
Vors or beter zan ze EuroEnglish? Zis iz truly a komplikatd and sensibl kestion.  :3

Gabi

Considering I don't speak most European languages and I still understood that, I'd say vors.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Miaka

Quote from: Gabi on December 04, 2006, 07:32:31 AM

*continues to be stubborn and learn French*
To Canada with me?

.....That's... kind of an amusing thought.
I really only posted for my french comment.
I don't know.

[edit] I totally just noticed that that said "spanglish"....
....Franglais....

Gornemant

Quote from: Miaka on December 04, 2006, 05:17:05 PM
To Canada with me?

I don't know.

....Franglais....
*snickers*
I could always help you with french  :tongue

Miaka

Quote from: Gornemant on December 05, 2006, 01:13:17 AM
Quote from: Miaka on December 04, 2006, 05:17:05 PM
To Canada with me?

I don't know.

....Franglais....
*snickers*
I could always help you with french  :tongue
I've actually considered asking you for help on homework before. >>

Zorro

They will have to fight the Danish for it.

They already have an outpost in Solvang California.

http://www.solvangusa.com/

Gornemant

Alan Garou

Interesting... maybe now we'll get some decent chocolate. And it's not like they could mess the US up any further than it already is.

bill

I wouldn't mind that. I like the Dutch. Besides, I look good in orange.

komissarmakarov

You know, at one point in time German was considered a possible second national language for Yankeeland, verstehen?

bill

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Brunhidden

this brings to mind something im irritated about- the newspapers, news, half the countries of the world, and ESPECIALLY americans are blaming america for all the problems of the world because we have a military. everything from headlines asking "what will america do about darfur?" to rants about how the american military botched the whole sadam hussien thing.

well id like to ask many of the other developed countries- what is finland going to do about darfur? leichdenstein? poland? urzberkistan? any given dozzen of its neighboring african countries? jack squat, thats what theyll do, but everyone will blame america for inaction.

how bout saddam? its fairly well doccumented that he was not only a flaming horses patoot  and genocidal madman but he also had a really fun habbit of throwing spontanious parades to encourage loyalty and patriotisim. during theese parades he would walk up to a family, shoot thier son, and tell the parents to smile and thank him for shooting thier child. if they didnt, he would shoot another child, or the mother, or just scentance them all executed. hes been doing this for years, theres photos of gutters full of dead children far as the eye can see in his cities....yet nobody other then america really took it into thier own hands? i especially love the flip flop from blaming america for not finishing him off the first time to why the heck did america decide to invade anyway?
first off, dont blame 'america' blame shrubbs 1 and shrubbs 2, and probably the less then half a percent of the country that decides theese things. secondly ask why places such as argentina, great brittan, japan, and cuba thought it wasnt thier place to topple a dictator yet its certantly thier place to blame another country for doing it and not doing it sooner.

frankly, im fed up with america and about 75% of the rest of the countries out there, and will gladly wait for the day that people decide the leader of thier country must pass an entrance examination. heres an idea- treat 'united states of america' like it actually is, fifty seperate countries with individual resourses and needs instead of one really big nation led by the head idiot.

why is it that nobody notices the loudest voice that america is corrupt and idiotic americans themselves?

screw this, im changing my name to Hraffin and moving to norway. i will gladly welcome the opressive wooden clog of our new overlords so long as the politics get placed in the sewers like it should be

QuoteSometimes it is better to light a flamethrower in the night then to curse the darkness
[/glow]
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.