VGCats...

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2005, 01:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

The comic hasn't been as great as it used to be. Long term comic syndrome, I guess... But dammit, this scene from the latest comic is just a fuckin riot...

ilpalazzo

Ohhh, Makes sense. lol ROFL.

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Do it, create an emote *cracks whip*

Destina Faroda

I had to look at the comic to see if the panel were funnier in context.  Not only does it NOT make sense, it reminds me of that stupid, poorly done ripoff of the NSMB YTMND with Mega Man in it.  I am ashamed to have clicked on that YTMND and that comic.

VGCats is only sometimes funny, overrated, and annoys me just by its very existence.  Thank you for reminding me of another reason why this year sucked and the next one is going to suck more.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

A funny one I saw was a stand-off between Harry Potter and Edward Elric from FMA.

Darkmoon

Dude, that Mega Man comic owns. It's the perfect parody of the "You Got" random weapon screens.

Destina Faroda

I've seen far better.  Usually when people do a "You Got..." sequence they put something funny/wacky in there.  As I said, that just made no sense.  It was redundant in terms of the comic and even by itself, it just doesn't make sense.  Or more accurately, I got the reference but where the humor led, I couldn't go.  It just isn't funny to me.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Eh, I thought it owned.

ilpalazzo

Well gotta have at least one sour grape in the bunch don't ya think D'moon?

Sin Ominous

Jorge D. Fuentes

It made me laugh.  I thought it was great.  "YOU GOT A FRIGGIN' SWEET NEW BIKE!"  heh heh.

Destina Faroda

This one was made years ago, and was far funnier.  If RockMan beat the Rock...
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

Quote from: Sailor Steeler on January 11, 2006, 02:37:05 PM
This one was made years ago, and was far funnier.  If RockMan beat the Rock...

I agree this is funnier then the other.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

Shouldn't it be the People's Eyebrow?

Sin Ominous

LOL. Best crossover ever. :p