Violence: 10-18-06

Started by Alan Garou, October 17, 2006, 10:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: icarus on October 19, 2006, 06:07:35 AM
i'm wondering why abel is so against dressing up as another person. is it just merlitz? he didn't seem to hate the guy , in fact the fight was more playful than anything on abel's part.

It's in his biography, See 'Quirks and Fun Facts':
http://missmab.com/Cast/abel.php

We don't know why though, but current theory is that one of his parents did this..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Maybe the parents or something else. Will see when the Abel arc explain things here and there. Till then to the wild speculation mobile *Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....* :kirby

Alondro

Abel must have been sodomized while transformed at some point.  He seems to have a particularly negative reaction when someone suggests doing that to him.  *scratches head*  Can't imagine why...   :analprobe
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aridas

Blargh. Abel's already said (and I've already repeated him) that he has a problem with people shapeshifting to impersonate people. I guess that the fact he was messing with him back in SAIA doesn't help things though.

ShiningShadow

But i think something very traumatic causes Abel to be this way when it comes to shapeshifting. Hence the brutally honest character in him. But until the Abel arc explains further we will wait for the answers will be come crystal clear..................

Stygian

Peh. Brutally honest... Were I a shapeshifter, I would have no compunctions against using this to bring justice and shame to those who deserve it, like the arrogant, the naive authoritative, the presumptuous, the exploiting, the cruel... Buuuut of course that would require other skills, such as a talent for acting and imitation, quick and intuitive and ruthlessly calm thinking... Not to mention, the ability to completely shield one's thoughts and emotions, and to negate magic to avoid detection... *silence*

I would very much like to know just how good Abel is when it comes to impersonation and such. And also how good he actually is with magic.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 19, 2006, 07:37:44 AM
Maybe the parents or something else...

"somethiong else" Always occurs when speculation goes in one direction.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

it is the forums uncertainty principle. where ever he forums discussions attempts the  predict the comic the outcome is changed often to an alarming degree.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on October 19, 2006, 09:48:22 PM
it is the forums uncertainty principle. where ever he forums discussions attempts the  predict the comic the outcome is changed often to an alarming degree.

Amber's said several times that that doesn't happen.  Now, she almost killed Fi off because of Caswin's "Fi Lives!" thing (at least I think it was Caswin..) and it's said that she went for "cubi" over "cubus" because that was the forum consensus, but generally speaking the arcs are fixed in advance.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

DigitalMan

But... what if Amber isn't the one to decide? What if it's some guy named Murphy, and Amber must obey his laws? Or perhaps it is us who must obey these laws...

Alright, that's it, I need sleep.

Aridas

Of course Amber's not the one to decide. Canada does now.

King Of Hearts

I find it rather sad Wildy has been rendered impotent by guilt like that...

ShiningShadow

:wtf Wildly didn't raised a hand of violence towards Abel. What is the world of DMFA is comming to. I completely forgot Abel could read minds, hmmmmmmmm
and why Wildly feels guilty about it. I think she feels really bad for what she did to Jyrass about that book and all. But me thinks there' is something more deeper inside Wildly that we are barley scratching the surface of her character. I'm the only one here to notice that or I'm crazy...............

Aridas

What's reading minds got to do with it? He had advance knowledge of everything but the true story, and had he read her mind, he wouldn't go assume something hurtful.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 20, 2006, 07:31:43 AM
What's reading minds got to do with it? He had advance knowledge of everything but the true story, and had he read her mind, he wouldn't go assume something hurtful.

But I think that the main thing that Wildly did to Jyrass that really hurt him. I think Wildy is mulling over how to fix this and their friendship. If i'm wrong on this then I dont know what's in Wildly mind at this point...............

Aridas

No, the main thing is that Abel is the only one who doesn't know things are trying to be resolved, therefore, FUNNY. Stoppit. >.>

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 20, 2006, 10:39:08 AM
No, the main thing is that Abel is the only one who doesn't know things are trying to be resolved, therefore, FUNNY. Stoppit. >.>

Oh but you have to admit it stop Wildy dead at her tracks when she is using voilence at Abel. But in Abel defense I think he went all out full barrel at the broadside at point blank range to stop Wildly on inflicting any pain on Abel.