2019/10/07 [RE 64.10] - Friend in high places

Started by Tapewolf, October 06, 2019, 08:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

This "What" is nothing compared to the "What" Loki is liable to receive in DHS.  Unless she ends up on another continent as in Way Back Home.
Or she opts not to go.  But if people could say "No" to the Reaper, there wouldn't be all that much dying, would there?

Pros:
1. Being kicked out of Purgatory makes for a really hardcore story to tell her friends
2. Loki gets a chance to fulfil the grand destiny Marie mentioned, and embarrass her ancestors in the process

Cons:
1. We don't know the terms and conditions.  Does that mean she'd get judged again, and likely a harder penance next time?
2. Most of the beneficiaries of her ending the curse don't deserve to have that happen

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Zamil went to another continent because Tal was reviving, and that's where his body was

mwahahahaha

Puyon

Did Mwali bury Loki already

What if Loki revives and she just chokes on dirt anyways

What a waste of magic
...By Puyon

Mork

InhumanInterest

My biggest question is if there's gonna be something preventing Loki from reporting stuff back about the afterlife. Like will she remember everything? Will she have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

Tapewolf

Quote from: InhumanInterest on October 13, 2019, 12:07:50 AM
My biggest question is if there's gonna be something preventing Loki from reporting stuff back about the afterlife. Like will she remember everything? Will she have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

The clanners can do that anyway, I think.  Though they don't go through the whole judgement deal...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

InhumanInterest

I hadn't thought of that. Though it make me wonder a bit why everyone has been taken by surprise when they arrive. Unless the clanners get a big "No" from their respective gods when they first visit.

I guess maybe nobody believed it applied to everyone like that though since the clanners are a special case.