2018/09/27 [Bonus 60] - Child of the Univerth

Started by Tapewolf, September 27, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I could ask where Native Daryil got his rubber gloves and polish from, but that would be mean.
I'm more interested in whether Native Daryil would worship Daryil the God.  (I can totally see them making out though)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 27, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
I could ask where Native Daryil got his rubber gloves and polish from, but that would be mean.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 27, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
I'm more interested in whether Native Daryil would worship Daryil the God.  (I can totally see them making out though)

Might be more of a cult leader than a simple worshipper - after all, those people usually call themselves the incarnations of some divine being, and welp

Puyon

So did Real Daryil come to Laraga recently? If yes, why does Ben have the Daryil mark on his ear? If this cult has actually been a long time in the making, then does someone having the clan mark indicate they are a member of this cult, and also, is it common knowledge what the clan symbol looks like?

...Also, does worshiping Daryil make him more strong or is it just like... for fun? Does he actually do anything for his followers?? ...I know these are a lot of questions regarding a cameo, but I feel like. I need to know.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on September 28, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
So did Real Daryil come to Laraga recently? If yes, why does Ben have the Daryil mark on his ear? If this cult has actually been a long time in the making, then does someone having the clan mark indicate they are a member of this cult, and also, is it common knowledge what the clan symbol looks like?

...Also, does worshiping Daryil make him more strong or is it just like... for fun? Does he actually do anything for his followers?? ...I know these are a lot of questions regarding a cameo, but I feel like. I need to know.

Of course, Ben has that symbol on his ear because I constantly forgot it in Ark of Ur, and I wanted to prove I could remember to draw it lol

that's not very canon a reason though

As for the rest... idk! I suspect Daryil is very underground and not well known, however him and Peony are definitely bffs because she wrote a trick tract about him to spread the good word