Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Nightmask

I get the feeling Biggs was thinking 'Jyrris, I have new respect for you.'

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ganurath

I'm imagining how Deebs' spooky sound actually sounded.

And now, so are you.

You're welcome.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

e_voyager

Slowly but surely jairus's family is being revealed. I wonder if his mother and sisters have seen the young ones
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Akisohida

I'm super hoping his friendship with Jy will keep Biggs from using this info or Jy's 'children' in any sort of scheme.  :<
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tuyu

"And yet, in the end she lived up to her name, sacrificing herself to bring down the dragon Hizell; history keeps her role secret, however; it is only recorded that Hizell choked to death on a wad of gum."

keybounce

I'm here to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of kicking. :-)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tuyu on September 29, 2018, 12:39:15 AM
"And yet, in the end she lived up to her name, sacrificing herself to bring down the dragon Hizell; history keeps her role secret, however; it is only recorded that Hizell choked to death on a wad of gum."

Pretty sure that wouldn't sacrifice her. In fact, she'd probably be thrilled to go through the experience, I'd say.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears