2017-04-28 [DMFA #1749] - She didn't have Chicki Chicki on the mind

Started by Kuzma Volkov, April 28, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuzma Volkov

I wonder how much Mab is going to crank up the feels for Chicki's parting or will she get turned into something else...

justacritic

Cassi-kun

So I noticed that Matilda called Jyrras "they" under the assumption that he was the friend Lorenda had been talking about, having used the pronouns her/she when she mentioned it. Nice little touch.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Puyon

Quote from: Cassi-kun on April 28, 2017, 08:43:03 PM
So I noticed that Matilda called Jyrras "they" under the assumption that he was the friend Lorenda had been talking about, having used the pronouns her/she when she mentioned it. Nice little touch.

Huh. At first I thought she was referring to JyCorp as 'they' implying the company as a whole was beneficial to many industries, but since it's never brought up, it makes more sense that she's referring to Jyrras with a singular 'they'. ...good catch.

I wonder how Chicki would like the club scene, any how? You don't think she would...bug out?
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

This is how rumors get started... especially when the subject is already tabloid fodder.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Lying Foo on April 29, 2017, 01:09:20 AM
This is how rumors get started... especially when the subject is already tabloid fodder.

This just in Bachelor of the year now only has 3 years to live... Will he find an heir before time runs out? Tune in tonight at 10 on Onion Leeks with our guest reporter Chicki with some shocking news of her own!

nevwyn

*idly wonders if Lorenda will do Furrae a favour and give into to her Soulstealer side and kill/eat any of the guys from the club she meets if they turn out to be jerks*

Lying Foo

Hmm?  I figured that was the point - why, what did you think she wanted to do with them? :mwaha
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.