2016/12/20 [RE 47.47] Bringing balance

Started by Tapewolf, December 20, 2016, 09:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

What's the count now?  Two dark powers, one light power and one light power groupie?
Nice to see Dharfi back again.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Colfer seems to be as good a Dark Power as Darkling is. It's a wonder how much Dark power influence she actually adds. Well, at least it's more dark influence than Loki can add as a Light Power which is.... None at all.

Nova's one of my favorites of my characters, he's such a jerk. Mana tells him 'Please don't hurt the Dark Powers' and he already looks ready to kill them. Gotta love how Mort and Colfer hide behind Loki's cape, it's adorable. Mort all big talk on killing light powers until one shows up... though he did also hide behind Mason when he thought Loki was a Light power. I wonder if Mort's ever encountered Light Powers before...

Also wondering what Dharfi was going to say there about Nova. If she had known about the Dark Powers than she would have never... invited him to DHS?
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Quote from: Puyon on December 20, 2016, 02:19:28 PM
Mort all big talk on killing light powers until one shows up... though he did also hide behind Mason when he thought Loki was a Light power. I wonder if Mort's ever encountered Light Powers before...
That it's daytime might have something to do with that...

QuoteAlso wondering what Dharfi was going to say there about Nova. If she had known about the Dark Powers than she would have never... invited him to DHS?

Probably.  I expect she assumed it would cause exactly this kind of friction. After all, when she left, there were approximately 9 students or something, and none of them were Dark Powers.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on December 20, 2016, 02:19:28 PM
Colfer seems to be as good a Dark Power as Darkling is. It's a wonder how much Dark power influence she actually adds. Well, at least it's more dark influence than Loki can add as a Light Power which is.... None at all.

Colfer's kinda better than Darkling in that she actually likes being a dark power and thinks the Moon Goddess is pretty great. She's just got her own ideas about the whole shebang that make her not nearly as good a dark power as uh... pretty much anybody else.

Also Nova is the most fun!! I am very glad you designed him and let me use him, he's livening the whole place up nicely >:3