2016/01/18 [DMFA #1636] *twitch*

Started by Tapewolf, January 18, 2016, 04:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Spot the Destania...
I think this might be a test of her self-control.  Either way, it doesn't look good.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time... :mwaha

Merlin

Viking ZX

AAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!  :U  :erk

Something is about to go down. I don't know what it is, but I know no matter what, I'm going to be on the edge of my seat!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Fragmaster01

Ooh, I've got this one! *monocle*

Scylla and Chardybis were two monsters from the Odyssey, one on each side of a narrow strait. Scylla was the more openly hostile, waiting on cliffs to snatch sailors and eat them up. Chardybis was less outwardly threatening, but would suck ships in with whirlpools to their doom. The outward nommy evil, or the sinister waiting evil.

tl;dr Kojote is a hungry sea monster. *whirrrrrlpool*

Sid

I'll just chime in to say that I love the expanding frame/POV in those last three panels. Bonus points for "House and Gazebo", mostly because I cannot look at that last word without thinking of the story of Eric and the Gazebo.
:boogie

Howl

Pssst. What's the answer to number one?

Aisha deCabre

Oooooh...the tension's so thick, I think the knife broke.

On a side note, I wonder how safe it is hiring a guy who might not know how to fill out forms. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Shadowdancer

I have a terrible feeling that our innocent little JyJy might not be hiring people for their intelligence.

But what other reason could he possibly have? Maybe he's only inte.. :x
:knifed
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I see nobody considers the idea of him actually just trolling the other people in the waiting room.

What a shame.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AzureEdge

Man, this whole situation looks like it could just explode at any moment if one more element was added to it... Please let whatever it is be added.

HaDDea

Quote from: AzureEdge on January 18, 2016, 11:56:24 PM
Man, this whole situation looks like it could just explode at any moment if one more element was added to it... Please let whatever it is be added.

You got it - one Hizell liason to Jycorp, comin' up!  :U

Man, this sitch makes Mab's work downstairs seem... calm by comparison. Wonder if there's a specific reason she felt a need to work today? :P

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 18, 2016, 04:36:48 PM
I see nobody considers the idea of him actually just trolling the other people in the waiting room.

What a shame.

A good troll knows exact point he can push a person before they go spare, as they have it down to a sceince. Abel may be a troll, but he's also not suicidal (and Dee went spare long, long ago anyway). However, if he does figure out/know who's sitting next to him, the next few scenes should be... interesting.

I wonder if Abel is strating to make his own inquiries himself... would be prudent, given the situation he's in.

Delian Williams

Quote from: HaDDea on January 19, 2016, 11:53:45 AM
Wonder if there's a specific reason she felt a need to work today? :P

Twitching is just another way of saying "This son was a mistake, an offense."

Considering how upset Mab was, when she found out that Lost Lake was left open to an attack from adventurers
the day she went to the moons with Pyroduck, I'm wondering, too if she gave herself a nudge from the fae realm
(if such a thing is even possible for her). At least this time she's close to Abel sitting on his powder keg.

*Mabby senses tingling*

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

katasev

The real question is, is Dee there with Biggs or have they come separately? Does Jyrras not know what Biggs's secretary looks like, considering he was surprised to see him in his office?

Ahhhh this page is so fun, when you think about each of their backstories. (Except beard-wolfy, we don't know enough about him to be terribly amused by his past yet, though we are definitely amused by his now.) Abel, son of the man Destania both loved and hated more than anything in the world, and whom she is very emphatically trying to kill, showing up with one of Piflak's warp aci in his hoodie, PLUS he's rumoured to be Jyrras's secret Cubi boyfriend. Dee acting the part of Biggs's secretary, across from Jyrras's secretary who is actually a stealth agent put in place by Kria, whose niece Regina apparently killed Biggs and Wildy's mother and is in hiding with her brother, Dark Pegasus, who has on more than one occasion been foiled by / nearly killed / traumatized Dee's son. Not to mention Kria's relationship as teacher and staunch supporter of poor baby Abel, and whether or not Chazore has orders to not only protect Jy-jy but Spotty as well, well! My friends this isn't a powder keg, but rather a barrel of nitro glycerin teetering on the top of a ladder with three legs!

Shadowdancer

Quote from: katasev on January 20, 2016, 02:56:38 PM
My friends this isn't a powder keg, but rather a barrel of nitro glycerin teetering on the top of a ladder with three legs!

:poke

"So what brings you here?" No really, you could ask any of them and it would start a fire.
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

Madd the Sane

Why can I see Fa'lina planning this just to troll Destania?

edit: Also, isn't that Kria's spy, the one with the brightly-colored fur?

Yep, this is one big powder keg  :mowdizzy
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Kipiru

This amount of stupid is too much for some people  :mowdizzy

Tuyu

I forgot that Alexsi said Abel was going to have lunch with Jyrras, and probably took lunch with him... There he is, sittin' with lunch on his lap...

There's about a 1% chance that they'll actually get to eat that lunch, isn't there?