2015/12/23 - [DMFA #1626] Adventures in shipping

Started by MT Hazard, December 04, 2015, 06:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Looking good Alexsi, have you done something different with your..face?

Also nice to see Wildy again.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Also nice to see some reference to the fact that Abel shouldn't really be going out and about as much as he is.  That said, Jyrras is probably one of the best people to hang around with given the protection of Zinvth.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AzureEdge

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 04, 2015, 05:50:19 PM
Also nice to see some reference to the fact that Abel shouldn't really be going out and about as much as he is.  That said, Jyrras is probably one of the best people to hang around with given the protection of Zinvth.

Only way he'd be safer is with a Fae Curse Bracelet. Only problem I could see Abel having with it is trying to design an outfit that does with it.

Scow2

Quote from: AzureEdge on December 05, 2015, 12:04:35 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 04, 2015, 05:50:19 PM

Only way he'd be safer is with a Fae Curse Bracelet. Only problem I could see Abel having with it is trying to design an outfit that does with it.
especially since the Fae Curse Bracelet would be designed to be as obnoxiously counterfashionable as possible... hey, it's called a fey curse!