2015/09/27 [RE 41.24] Part-time prince

Started by Tapewolf, September 28, 2015, 06:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I wonder if the Hero School covers ruling a realm?  I figure that could happen fairly often if the hero kills an evil ruler and takes over.  (I'll have to add that class to Illiath's school in Epsilon).

I also wonder if it's going to be a massive problem when Paige finds out that Claw is effectively an angel, i.e. a messenger from their god.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Yes, Illie's school definitely needs a "So you accidentally married a prince/princess" textbook.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Merlin on September 28, 2015, 07:27:42 AM
Yes, Illie's school definitely needs a "So you accidentally married a prince/princess" textbook.

... possibly also a "so you accidentally took the place of a prince/princess the day before their parents were killed" class...

"Planning ahead - if you prepare for this, you won't be surprised and flub it. Make sure you want to run the country first; if not, have some plan for who to abdicate to. And be prepared to change those plans if it turns out that the person you were going to abdicate to is the one who killed 'your' parents. Or if it turns out that that actually was a good thing."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears