Wildy-San in Furcadia

Started by Wildy, August 06, 2015, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildy

Hi guys, and gals. So I just read that there's a Wildy-San running around in Furcadia and I was recently asked if this person was impersonating me.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Original Wildy-San has not been in Furcadia for some time, and since then the item that used to keep the name from expiring has itself expired. So the name itself has been returned to the database for the using.

So if you run into this new Wildy in game I ask that you be kind, friendly. It is not the original, but it is likely a fan. Ever heard the saying imitation is the highest form of flattery? If  this person isn't causing trouble I would see no reason to cause trouble for them, not that I've heard of any trouble so far.

Anyhow, if there is an issue with the name being used in game I would take it up to the administrators there, or Amber, as I had given her permission to use the name/character and it has grown with her story. As a creator (That sounds weird to me) I am happy with the way Wildy's story has gone and may be. There will always be fans and haters. I am a fan. :)

Take care everyone. I'll keep popping in once in a while. ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Wildy on August 06, 2015, 08:00:25 PM

Awesome. It's always neat to see you again. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Wildy

Thanks Boxy. It's nice to be remembered. :)

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 07, 2015, 08:00:09 AM
Quote from: Wildy on August 06, 2015, 08:00:25 PM

Awesome. It's always neat to see you again. ;-]
Seconded. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

D'ymkarra

We've both had the displeasure of running into the person who picked up the name; they're actually a troll that's caused a lot of grief among both new & old members of the Lost Lake/ Furcadia crew..Many of us were just *slightly* upset at how they'd taken to trashing the name of a friend, & why we felt the need to bring it to your attention.. :(

Always good to see you around ferret-pony :D
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Wildy

No worries! Sometimes people just need a hug. Send them Gabi's way, she gives good hugs. :)