Hello Everyone!

Started by Elosan, July 10, 2014, 09:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elosan

Hello everyone!

I am called Elosan.  I have been reading the comic for a long time, but I just now made an account for the forums.

Funny story is that I was at AnthroCon and met the clockworkmansion crew.  I was the guy that helped carry some of their stuff at the end of the day (the guy with the red backpack).  I was then asked if I had an account for the forums.  I thought I created one a long time ago, but it turns out that I did not.  So...here I am!! 

It is nice to meet you all!

Sicill

Welcome to the forum!
Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't done so already.

llearch n'n'daCorna

FWIW, it's possible that you had one; Darkmoon goes through every so often and filters out the accounts that don't post, or have been idle for years, or the like, as a housekeeping exercise.

It's all good, though. Welcome!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: Elosan on July 10, 2014, 09:37:32 AM
Funny story is that I was at AnthroCon and met the clockworkmansion crew.  I was the guy that helped carry some of their stuff at the end of the day (the guy with the red backpack).  I was then asked if I had an account for the forums.  I thought I created one a long time ago, but it turns out that I did not.  So...here I am!! 

I don't remember what people were wearing, but yeah, I do remember someone I didn't know helping out.  Welcome to the forum!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E