2014/07/07 [EP 01-05] - Time Out

Started by ZacAttac21, July 08, 2014, 12:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Oh man. That isn't exactly the reaction I had in mind from Ben, but it made me laugh so hard... xD

I love you, Merlin. Or was that Tape's idea? Ah heck with it, you're both great. :)

Meany

They are both great.

Also if I recall, Sydney is a fox.  I wonder how one tells the difference between a fox and a generic 'dog' in Furrae.  From the art the artists who portray them use; there's no obvious skeletal difference.  It seems only to be a case of fur patterns/colors.

Merlin

Quote from: CubiKitsune on July 08, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
Oh man. That isn't exactly the reaction I had in mind from Ben, but it made me laugh so hard... xD

I love you, Merlin. Or was that Tape's idea? Ah heck with it, you're both great. :)

IIRC the script described a reaction shot of another student without naming anyone specific. SO WHY NOT THAT?

Tape suggested the tongue sticking out and added extra text at the end that suits real well!

Quote from: Meany on July 08, 2014, 01:00:33 AM
They are both great.

Also if I recall, Sydney is a fox.  I wonder how one tells the difference between a fox and a generic 'dog' in Furrae.  From the art the artists who portray them use; there's no obvious skeletal difference.  It seems only to be a case of fur patterns/colors.

Sometimes I try to make their muzzles more foxlike but I am bad at drawing fox muzzles (I am real good at chasing foxes with brooms, you'd think that would be an applicable skill for this). Maybe they can tell each other by smell...

ZacAttac21

Tapewolf

Alternative titles we considered for this were 'No, those are not horns in panel 3', and 'The perils of being a cameo' but they both felt a little 4th-wall breaking.  I think Sofox came up with the final title at gate A4 of Pittsburgh airport (where we also bumped into Agent Elrond, but that's another story).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E