Greetings from crazy land

Started by Cajun, June 25, 2014, 12:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cajun

Hello!

I figured a generic greeting/intro on this part of the site would be best instead of gumming up the sub sections with hellos. I have to admit I'm mostly here for DMFA though!

I live in London Ontario, have been friends with Amber for a few years now and finally got around to reading her DMFA comic(Go me!), which I found to be fantastically insane!

Other fun facts:

-I'm one of the founders of ConditionFurry, the convention Amber was Guest of Honor at a bit ago.

-I have a deathwatch game every other week with Amber put on by our friend Strype, where our small squad of Space marines bumbles about, getting limbs blown off and losing our faces on a regular bases, one of these days a mission will go smoothly.. The overload of testosterone on the 3 artists that play becomes apparent near the end of each game session as our whiteboard gets covered in drawings of Chodes.. Can I say Chodes? If not wieners!

-I'm part of the furry fandom, my character is a fox. boring http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cajunfox

-I host lots of parties for locals, with bonfires and BBQs especially around holidays where I try and cook something delicious for everyone. As a side note, I'm a pretty good cook! (I cook all the food for the ConditionFurry convention as well) :D

-I have a horse?

-No one is still reading this.

There's always a hidden layer of penises...

Amber Williams

I believe the term chodes is acceptable in most of the boards save for the Lost Lake since it holds a fairly solid PG rating to it. 

That said...now that I said it, general board is gonna be nothing but chodes all the way down.   :pzilla

bradypodidae

I'm sorry, I quit reading right after learning you have a horse.

Welcome to the forums ^_^
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Amber Williams on June 25, 2014, 12:56:04 PM
I believe the term chodes is acceptable in most of the boards save for the Lost Lake since it holds a fairly solid PG rating to it. 

That said...now that I said it, general board is gonna be nothing but chodes all the way down.

What'choo talkin' 'bout, Amber?

:epenis

Oh, and uh, greetings, fellow fox!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Cajun on June 25, 2014, 12:30:41 PM
Hello!

I figured a generic greeting/intro on this part of the site would be best instead of gumming up the sub sections with hellos. I have to admit I'm mostly here for DMFA though!

You mean you read the rules? Coolio, that makes things so much easier.

Quote from: Cajun on June 25, 2014, 12:30:41 PM
-No one is still reading this.

Of course we are. The mods are forced to do that sort of thing. Thankyou for making it at least vaguely interesting - that is to say, more interesting than usual. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears