2014/06/20 - [DMFA #1496] Getting an earfull

Started by MT Hazard, June 20, 2014, 08:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Nothing like a good room filling shout to express your feelings. I guess magical phones aren't subject to sound distortion and volume limits like electronic phones, allowing you to tell someone exactly how you feel.

Edit: Fixed your topic. HTH, HAND.
  -- llearch
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tuyu

After a shout like that, I'd expect Kria to be holding the phone to her remaining ear... :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Awesome use of space, there, Amber. Lovely work, and it's great to see you expanding your boundaries, so to speak.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Looks like Lore needs to start making uglier friends

edit: fixed link, forgot I wasn't on TV Tropes for a moment
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

lemurvid

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 20, 2014, 11:42:31 AM
Looks like Lore needs to start making [[http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_945.php uglier friends]]

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but that link doesn't work for me. :B

ZacAttac21

I do believe the solid waste matter has made contact with the air circulation device. :aack

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 20, 2014, 08:12:16 AM
Nothing like a good room filling shout to express your feelings. I guess magical phones aren't subject to sound distortion and volume limits like electronic phones, allowing you to tell someone exactly how you feel.

Edit: Fixed your topic. HTH, HAND.
  -- llearch

And goes to prove why I'd hate my summer job even more if this was a magical world.

I'd have to conduct phone surveys with the phone away from my ear...

Viking ZX

Well ... at least Kria's wise enough not to offer suggestions as to what she did, lol. Who knows what she'd reveal!
I'm an author! Check out my site!