Why is there always a rock

Started by thegayhare, May 13, 2014, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Well You'd think digging a one foot deep trench would be easy. I have to dig down one foot around our new chicken coop so we can sink the wire down deep enough to keep stuff from burrowing under the wire to get at the birds. The coop is all built so I have to stick to its outline. But halfway along one side I found something right in the way. Under half an inch of dirt, right where i had to go, I hit this cement post. its about 300 pounds, and 2 feet tall. Isn't it always the freaking way. It took me hours to dig down deep enough and then I had to haul it out of the freaking hole on my own.

I have no Idea what it is. Or where ir came from, Its cement and there were three metal rings banding the shaft for some reason too. and is it just me but does it look like a cock and balls.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's just you.

It _does_ look like that, though. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ZacAttac21

Tuyu

Next time, just dig under it on one side so it rolls out of your way, and bury it again for the next poor sod.

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 14, 2014, 01:37:41 PM
It's just you.

It _does_ look like that, though. ;-]

I thought so but since I'm only 13 days away from my trip to see my fox I might have something on my mind

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 14, 2014, 03:35:15 PM
It's a stone-age dildo! :U

Ohhh that would chafe

Quote from: Tuyu on May 14, 2014, 06:49:49 PM
Next time, just dig under it on one side so it rolls out of your way, and bury it again for the next poor sod.

Yeah but if I did that I wouldn't be able to list it on ebay as a genuine antique RockBiter dildo

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: thegayhare on May 14, 2014, 07:41:05 PM
Quote from: Tuyu on May 14, 2014, 06:49:49 PM

Yeah but if I did that I wouldn't be able to list it on ebay as a genuine antique RockBiter dildo

...but RockBiters -ate- rocks.... including...
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

thegayhare

but they also use rocks as stuff.  His trike was rock too, and so was all the stuff in his house