2014/05/13 [TaNP #54] The end

Started by Merlin, May 12, 2014, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

Well! Congratulations to Tohofuhai and Tape for getting this one finished! And what an ending... I really enjoyed this sidestory, even for all its bleakness.

Poor Jakob (and Az, obviously).

Raskahn

Well done guys!

Nailed the black leather look as well. :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 13, 2014, 01:27:16 AM
Well done guys!

Nailed the black leather look as well. :)

Heh.  If I remember, I'll try and upload the original version tonight.  He was going to be wearing the brown 'pants-made-from-the-pelts-of-his-enemies', but I made a snap decision to give him something a bit more slinky because he's somehat unhinged.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

http://project-future.org/stuff/things/az54-old.png

I've noticed that when I switched the throne from gold to brown, I managed to break the flower as well.  I'll be fixing that shortly.
There are several reasons I switched the throne around - partly because I wanted to have dark lighting effects (since Cross tended to do that) and figuring out the lighting for gold in a mostly-dark room with highlights was probably not going to end well, especially given the tight deadline.
The other issue was that the throne had a rather rushed and unfinished appearance to the line-art - making it darker hid a lot of that.  With another day or so I could probably have tidied it up, but doing this was quicker.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E