Ninja party

Started by Zedd, September 07, 2006, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

it has iun the pass. the proble with figiht wih oppsites is that the tend to backfire. there must be atleas a littl nutralithy in the equation
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Hey, if the enemy is working to stack things in its favor, turn around is fair play.  That's what I'm telling that bastard of a demon who think he can hide behind his undead minions and his negative aura with the only way to pierce his flesh is through a touch of both law and good combine.  He's going down.

e_voyager

ah you reminde me of toomi i think you call hime elimmist. he is not me but his power is specal. he is one with hi univer much like his enamy is one with it. he was the one that tough me about the sof touch managment style of my power. a good bird he is but slightly less sane then i am.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey