Started by Zedd, September 07, 2006, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

topher chee

Castle Pokemetroid

xHaZxMaTx

Too bad, I already ate it all. :D

Nikki

*watches everyone from the rafters* 0_o are you guys crazy? it's daytime!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Well got more pie in the freezer

topher chee

*glares at Haz and heads for the freezer*
CURSES

Zedd

*the pie looks at him* Pie: Hellllloooo....

topher chee

*grins*
Im gonna get yoooooooou

Manawolf

Hide in the biscuit cupboard.

::opens::

*Gasp* Ninja in the cupboard, eating all the biscuits!

topher chee

*runs away from the pie and joins Mana eating bisquits^^*

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

*all the biscuits mysteriously disapear, only to reaper in a bag kitsune has*
they're mine, now.
but I'm willing to share.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Zedd

Cool...Lets have a a party like Kakashi! *pulls out the make out paridice*

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Zedd on September 13, 2006, 06:25:50 PM
Cool...Lets have a a party like Kakashi! *pulls out the make out paridice*

Okay! Party! *Pulls out a dinosaur from pocket*

Party Dino!

Shadow Hunter

Hunter walks to the Front door. Someone asks if the trench coated white tiger is a ninja. "Can anyone else here kill a man ten different ways with thier pinky?" The man considers this and lets him pass. Pirates, mows and ninjas oh my.  :U

Castle Pokemetroid

Don't forget the Party Dino!

topher chee

Zedd

*rides on top the party dino*

Castle Pokemetroid

Zedd

Okays your turn...Keeps your palms flat feeding him

Castle Pokemetroid

Ya party! *sings "who let the dogs out* I'm not kidding, who let the dogs out?

Cerberus is eating all the party snacks!

Manawolf

First off, let's get rid of the Supernaught, unless we manage to get someone to chibi it.

As for the upstart of a hell hound you let loose.

::Wrassles all three heads::

e_voyager

"up the roaring mountains and down the river bend. we dare not go a hunting for fear of little men." as if that were a cure as new person enter the from seemind to step of of the concealing shadows. he has a dark smile on his lupine face ans his eyes seem to cry for mayhem and panic. " did i here correctly that you are have trouble with a K9 of some sort?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Nah.

::Begins snapping their necks one by one::

Just have to be methodical in your work, and have good upper body strength.

e_voyager

grins. but bewarend that a broken neck wons stopes that thing for long. it's not a hydra you know
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

That requires severing the head, not snapping the neck.  It's not an undead creature, just a demon from beyond the mortal realm.  Last I check, one still needed an intact spine to function.

::Begins drop kicking the spinal cord::

I could rip out the heart if you think it would do it, but then again you seem yourself the expert on hell hounds.

e_voyager

nods. indeed. breaking thier neck stunes them but the beak regenerats and the live again. i knew a human like that once. iut was quite anoying. while riping ot ther heart is effective i wound not recoment doinf it with  bare hands due  due the the natuer of their blood but a charmed blade used to sever ther. heads from shoulder or cut them in have or anything like that tedns to disrurpet thier corpural lock on this worlds. i found that the reapers sythe worked quite well on them what i was visitin Xzne. the made short work of them

Zedd

Well someone taninted the punch!  :U

e_voyager

i was refering to Xane or was it Zane ? hrr's the grim reapery about 12 worlds over. i enver thet the deviler of that uhiver and ex monk names perry. good guy but rvil as sin itself