Ninja party

Started by Zedd, September 07, 2006, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Slowly climbs onto a soap box ans speaks through a megaphone  "Hi there folkies...This is a lovey rp fourm chain that will be basic ninja party based rp...For those who can stomach the pain of things going on in this part of the forum...Join this part of the place..If not..Just go on posting in other parts of this lovey forum and enjoy your day...That is all..."  climbs off soapbox and goes to sit and wait for repleys

Manawolf

Isn't this section PG-13?  How naughty could you get?

Zedd

This is why this is the OOC section..All naughty things go to the other part in the genreal section.....Im just letting people know Mana I dont want to get in a fight today

Castle Pokemetroid

Zedd

Well its just a random party I am hoping to do...Without causing much trouble...

Castle Pokemetroid

Well, I wouldn't know were to start . . .

Zedd

Well dont worry...It hasnt started yet

Castle Pokemetroid

Zedd

Manawolf

Wait, so you're trying to trick things out by moving the actual naughty stuff to a section with a higher rating.

Zedd

No..I am not...I am just making a place where we wont get in trouble rping in places we shouldnt...

Manawolf

But this is the only part of the forum where we are supposed to RP.

Zedd

I know but you know me...Im trying make a rp myself..So I dont cause trouble in other parts okay? If you wanna talk more about it...drop me a line

Castle Pokemetroid

Acually, that dose sound kinda fun.
:mowsmile

Manawolf

I'm just nitpicking for fun.  I'll see how you do before joining in.

Aridas

I still say the mods aren't going to like you breaking one rule to avoid breaking another

Zedd

*sighs* I know that...Jeeze...I seriously know that dont nitpick me please...This just gonna be a simple rp or nothing at all

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Yep...Enjoy the tained sword pie..

Nikki

*raises hand* Ninja-Pirates allowed?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Of course...Welcome to the party

topher chee

*barges into the room* Hellooooooooo Nurse!

xHaZxMaTx

topher chee

Zedd

Rember lock the screen door behind you

topher chee

*dashes to the screen door and locks it*

Zedd

Good..I dont want bugs get in here...

topher chee

Zedd

Mows are fun as long they dont eat my dragon scale boots

topher chee