Re: 2014/02/14 - [DMFA #1464] - Talking head-to-head

Started by ArchTeryx, February 18, 2014, 12:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchTeryx

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 17, 2014, 10:53:34 PM
Kria herself proposed an easy solution to this problem. No body, no problem.

So... if she has a body to regen, she might be pissed. If not... I think she'd mourn, but I don't think she'd be all that angry, after all.
Well, at least she's trying to something at least mildly constructive with her life, governing Zinvth and acting as a liason to the undead and all.

Dark Pegasus is just a more genteel, extremely overpowered version of Wreck-It Ralph.  "I'M GONNA WRECK IT!" seems to be his mantra, and generally what demons are know for when they get involved with mortals at all.  He may be family, but even Kria thinks he's a jerk, since she's trying to make something of her life - in between recreational rampages - and all he does is sit, brood, wreck stuff and tangle with Dan.  He's just as bad as Hizell and the Dragon Wrecking Crew.

She'll revive his body out of familial obligation, but generally seems to think he deserves to get pasted in the first place.

Maybe if Kria's smart, she's not going to simply vaporize Mehlata.  She'll simply teleport her to Dark Pegasus' stronghold, point her in his general direction, and go, "Have fun storming the castle!  Wave hi to my bother Aliph if you see him!"

(And I have no idea why the bloody thing keeps double posting.  Gryphon needs a way to delete posts, badly!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears