Will buy used video games

Started by Darkmoon, February 15, 2014, 08:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Figure I may was well put this out here -- I'm an avid video game collector. If you have old video games (and in some cases old systems) you're looking to sell, I'm willing to give fair market price. Feel free to contact me (either here or via PM) to discuss what you might have to offer.

A list of games I own is available here: http://www.cvrpg.com/page/gamelist
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

thegayhare

I've got an original x box console if your interested?  no power cable but one controler and AV hookups.   probably not old enough but thought I'd offer

Darkmoon

Well, I have an original XBox, so I'm not in need of it, but I am curious what controllers you have. Did you get the XBox when it first came out? The original original model had gigantic controllers, and I could be interested in one of those.

Do you have any games for the console?

thegayhare

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 01, 2014, 11:20:56 PM
Well, I have an original XBox, so I'm not in need of it, but I am curious what controllers you have. Did you get the XBox when it first came out? The original original model had gigantic controllers, and I could be interested in one of those.

Do you have any games for the console?

I got it last week at a local auction,  no games  and I don't believe i have the controllers you mention I have a Xbox controller S

Darkmoon

Sad. I have those already. ;)

Thanks for the offer, though.