Oops

Started by TurboJustin, September 11, 2005, 05:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboJustin

Forgot to introduce myself hehehe.. Anyway, some may know me as Master Richter from a forum called the Castlevania Realm, and I have returned, with a vengeance >( :laugh

Please click the banner in my sig and read the fanfic and join the forum  :mwaha

Mageknight Locke

yet another victim, have a nice assimilation  :mwaha :deal

Crate

You have been welcomed.

:ghosthouse

(Best emoticons ever ;D)

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Welcome, Justin. We are awating your donation of blood.  ^_^         

Mageknight Locke

no, its a blood tithe seeing as hes forced to give it, like tax..........

ilpalazzo

oh yes and two hundred dollars for friendship tax and the d'moon tax.

Mageknight Locke

dont forget the 'everyday off the year' tax

ilpalazzo

So the total is your life savings and a bag of skittles. ^_^

TurboJustin

I only got a useless whip to give you  :meh :mwaha

Darkmoon

Oh, I'm sure it's not useless. Remamber, it's not the size, it what you do with it...

Alucard_The_Great

whoa! Don't encourage him D'Moon * puts hand toward Justin*Now pay up! You have more thatn a little baby whip! (:D) What about all those money bags you picked up in the castle? 'Sides what would a vampire do with a little baby whip? (J/K Justin :P)

I lke that story you wrote! I read it last night! (had to give feedback)

TurboJustin

Quote from: Alucard The Great on September 12, 2005, 07:18:10 AM
whoa! Don't encourage him D'Moon * puts hand toward Justin*Now pay up! You have more thatn a little baby whip! (:D) What about all those money bags you picked up in the castle? 'Sides what would a vampire do with a little baby whip? (J/K Justin :P)

I lke that story you wrote! I read it last night! (had to give feedback)

Good to hear you liked the story! Chapter 5 will be up today, and 6 tomorrow, and I you like the story so much, please leave a message in the http://pub2.bravenet.com/guestbook/140125594 << guestbook  :mwaha