09/06/06 - wedding bells

Started by Reese Tora, September 05, 2006, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netami

I'm at work, why is my AIM on? Ugh... I hate AIM so bad, most of the time when people IM me I am not even there.

And you weren't playing, y'horny demon. We, as a forum, need to make a Super Happy Sexy Yiff Time thread.

Zedd

Woops well drop me a line if you can...ANd I am not a demon..*growls* I am  a cubi silly kitty

Netami

Oh right, well that would explain the tentacles.  :laugh

e_voyager

lol. and here i was worried I'd stick out too much for not having blood or veins. question is the new zero more samurai or ninja?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Yesh cause most cubi have wing tentcle ablitys remember?

e_voyager

Zedd you naughty naught boy you.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Amber Williams

Zedd/e_voyager: I'm not sure which I find more annoying right now...the fact that you two seem to be responsible for half the thread derailment...or the fact you both seem incapable of typing more than a single sentance and its usually directed at a single person thus would be more appropriate for IM conversations rather than a public message board.

Zedd

Okay will stop...Sorry about that..

e_voyager

i apologize as well. i get carried away form time to time and forget what I'm doing or why I'm doing it.

ShiningShadow

Anywho. Let's get back to the story at hand. As I know Biggs kidnapped Alexsi and send out wedding invitations to everybody including her sis. Now I want to know if the story will go two ways.
First she will fall instantly in love with Biggs and happliy ever after. But you have to remember this is DMFA. Not going to happen, because Alexsi and her *ahem* anger management problem. I think in the first two panel *wait* one panel she will go so ballistic on Biggs he will wished if he did not kidnapped Alexsi in the first place. And then she will tell Biggs you are cute in some sort of silly and strange way. :mowsmile :mowsmile but hey who I'm saying this is Amber's strip and I know it's in capable hands........

Sketchy boy

I can imagine Alexi doing one of the two.
1. Grabbing the cake and smashing biggs with it. 
2. Grabbing the table that has the cake on it and smashing him with it. >:3

Ahh, good times at the wedding.  Lets see, The last wedding i whent too/enjoyed was when I did the worm and MC hammer time dance.  Those were fun!  :)

Zedd

Sketchy boy

Yes I do... and it smells like sausage..

Zedd

ShiningShadow

Ah yes chaos coming home to a wedding  :mowmeep *yeah*.  This is probly better *Hmmmmmmmmm* I wonder if amber is setting up the strip of the wedding in a ala Jerry Springer type of show. I could see it now the title
*A Kinapping, A wedding, And Biggs?*  :laugh :laugh :laugh........ But this is DMFA and that is less likely to happen. But it will be a laugh riot don't you think??????