Abels Story 9/9/06

Started by ElectroMotive, September 08, 2006, 11:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Reese Tora on September 09, 2006, 06:57:27 PM
Quote from: ITOS on September 09, 2006, 05:08:10 PM
And the creature they meet will sense that Abel is a cubi? D:

I would think it unlikely, considering that Aarryanna didn't detect Dan as a 'cubi, and so far as we know none of dan's previous opponents ever did (maybe they did but didn't tell him, who knows?)

She did detect him, though... she just thought he was a murderer (i.e. a 'cubi gone rogue).

QuoteSupposedly, Abel would be in roughly the same or an earlier area of development as Dan is/was/will be when Aarryanna was introduced. (gads, time travel  'A' )
Yeah, he was about the same age as Dan is now.  Amber said 24 (or 26.. I can't remember now).  Dan is 25 in the current time period.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Lets do the time warp again! xD

Nikki

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 09, 2006, 04:34:38 AM
The layout isnt my best I admit.  It looked a lot better in my head...however on the plus side in a couple days I think the last thing people will be worried about is layout.

Thats right.

Abel's Story updates extra this week.
somehow that worries me  :mowsad

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Reese Tora

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 09, 2006, 07:05:58 PM
Quote from: Reese Tora on September 09, 2006, 06:57:27 PM
I would think it unlikely, considering that Aarryanna didn't detect Dan as a 'cubi, and so far as we know none of dan's previous opponents ever did (maybe they did but didn't tell him, who knows?)

She did detect him, though... she just thought he was a murderer (i.e. a 'cubi gone rogue).

eh? *reread*

running around, fighting, doing the plot twist, cute baby Dan, incubus son, wing pop, incubus reveal by Alexsi...

Well, she doesn't explicitly say how she knew he was an Incubus, I guess I'd assumed that Aarryanna assumed he was one because he is Destania's son. ^_^'
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 09, 2006, 11:45:48 AM
Hmm. I liked that image so much, Gabi, that I edited it to make it a bit better, in my not so very humble opinion. :-)

think we should throw it into the usual place to request it being added to the server? :-)
Sure! It would be nice.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zorro

What if the creature turns out to be Abel's mom?

Would be a Luke Skywalker meats Darth Vader moment I would say.   :starwars

Psaakyrn

About Aarryanna not detecting Dan, it's because him being from the Cyra clan. Ref: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_422.php
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psaakyrn on September 11, 2006, 01:21:27 AM
About Aarryanna not detecting Dan, it's because him being from the Cyra clan. Ref: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_422.php

I think you'll find that's why Fa'lina and her foreshadowing department didn't detect him, rather than Aary personally.
What tips it off to me is that Aary says "of course you are!" when Dan denies he's an incubus.  That means it's dead obvious to Aary that he's an incubus.
On the other hand, I suppose it's possible she assumed he was an Angel before learning he was Destania's son..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 11, 2006, 06:01:22 AM
Quote from: Psaakyrn on September 11, 2006, 01:21:27 AM

I think you'll find that's why Fa'lina and her foreshadowing department didn't detect him, rather than Aary personally.
What tips it off to me is that Aary says "of course you are!" when Dan denies he's an incubus.  That means it's dead obvious to Aary that he's an incubus.
On the other hand, I suppose it's possible she assumed he was an Angel before learning he was Destania's son..
:yeahthat

Youre problably right on this TW. I think Dan never thought of this happening to him, and being Incubi and all. In my own opinion Dan will never accept who he is and the power that's goes with it. It's not in Dan's character to use these power to hurt anybody. And Dan is not going to start that........