Started by Reese Tora, September 05, 2006, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Azlan

Perhaps Dan will need to wear a dress again...  xD

I see Biggs seems to have gotten over female Dan.

Quote from: Zedd on September 06, 2006, 06:57:22 AM
In bananas >> <<

Bah, you only wish you could get Ink's banana.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

luiqui

More Biggs = more love. And that's all I have to say.

Gabi

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 05, 2006, 11:03:27 PM
hmmm... I foresee a possible Destania encounter. Also very likely Wildy making fun of Abel's apron.
or scaring everybody by commenting that she has one just like it at home (in blue!)

So, I guess Biggs likes a strong woman, huh?
:yeahthat Posting in agreement with Sienna. Especially about the first statement.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Alondro

Quote from: Ink on September 06, 2006, 06:07:35 AM
Come now, dearest Charline;

I simply enjoy tea with her. No more.

*Charline smirks*  Oh I know.  I just wished to disturb the mind of poor Charles.  He doesn't even realize that Fa'lina and I are an item..

*Charles  :U * OMFG!!!  *stabs his brain to death... ooooze*

*Charline snickers*  See how much fun he is to tease?   >:3 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

e_voyager

Quote from: Zedd on September 06, 2006, 06:37:50 AM
Of course all have to belive Dr. Ink..It pays well to belive him >> <<

i on the other had question everthing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Drake Manaweilder

hmm.. if this is another adventure and Azlan and Abel are in the party.. what would Az's reaction be to Abel.. or even Dan for that matter?

e_voyager

Drake some things are better left unasked.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Az may not be coming along, unless they intend to go out of their way to find him.  He was the focus for reviving Dan the last time around, so he's proven his use at the least.

And for some reason my mind keep drifting back to a wedding pic involving Maxine, but I shall say no more about that.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on September 06, 2006, 01:53:24 PM
hmm.. if this is another adventure and Azlan and Abel are in the party.. what would Az's reaction be to Abel.. or even Dan for that matter?

Mmm?  Why would Azlan react oddly to Dan?  Abel might surprise him a little, but with him in the company of Wildy and Dan it shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

I'm more curious about Destania's reaction to Abel (and vice-versa) since she ran the 'Pain and Terror' class about 30 years ago.

**EDIT**
And I do like Abel's expression in the middle frame.  He seems startled.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mitzi

Alexsi? .....  Marriage? 

Why does Shakespeare's 'The Taming of the Shrew' keep coming into my mind?

(I might even mention O'Henry's 'The Ransom of Red Chief' where the kidnappers ended up paying the brat's father to take him back!!)

Manawolf

Biggs is a bit lacking for the roll of tamer, though, unless he managed to steal Alexsi's hammer at the same time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Wildy would crush him with it, if he tried to steal it again.

Either that or get ketchup, and bring Lorenda. :-)

e_voyager

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 06, 2006, 02:53:13 PM
Wildy would crush him with it, if he tried to steal it again.

Either that or get ketchup, and bring Lorenda. :-)

i do belive that Lorenda prefers hotsause

Zedd

Arcalane

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 06, 2006, 06:32:10 AM
I parsed it as "Wildy recieves invite to marriage between Alexsi and Pyroduck, invite addressed to Wildy but signed by Dan."

Quite apart from the fact that they don't seem to have even had dinner together yet, it would have totally freaked Dan because he doesn't know about Alexsi and Pyro at all yet, AFAIK.

I'm more worried about the in-laws if it was Biggs/`lexsi. D:

Thunderstep

Oh gods... a wedding turning into a battle ground... no wait, that wouldn't be too surprising with that lot.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Battleground turned wedding, now that might be surprising. But the other way around? That's just par for the course... :-)

Wedding turned golf course, now that might amuse for a short while.

Heck, invite Merlitz to the wedding. And get someone to invite the guy who hit on him. :-)

e_voyager

thats so evile i'm surpized i didn't think of it first.

Zedd

Im sure this battle be "short" and sweet..Heehee...*weak chuckle* God I hope Wildy dont see this post...

thosdsuthainn

Quote from: Gabi on September 06, 2006, 08:55:47 AM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 05, 2006, 11:03:27 PM
hmmm... I foresee a possible Destania encounter. Also very likely Wildy making fun of Abel's apron.
:yeahthat Posting in agreement with Sienna. Especially about the first statement.

Thirded. And, from http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_388.php, my guess is that it might finally link to Regina too... Destania is responsible for many of Dan's adventures (Dark Pegasus knew her...), thus, maybe, Regina has some connection to her too...

Kenji

I hope Amber draws a bit ol cake of yummy goodness and full of nummy cream.
Preferrably not made of twinkies and spam.

e_voyager

hey thats a new recipe i can try you think hare can help me with it?

Zedd

Twinkes and spam..Heh heh..Nice one fireboy

Azlan

I don't think there will be any appearances by Azlan, he'd be a fifth wheel, as there is more than enough comic relief already available.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Amber Williams

Dont worry. There will be plenty of Azlan in the next arc. :3

e_voyager

more cute little foxy to watch panic and run around. thats nice.

GabrielsThoughts

cute but not really funny. Biggs is clearly a masochist, although that may be for survival as much as anything.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aisha deCabre

Um, wow.   :erk  THAT gave  me a shock.  Heh, it's cool we'll get to see more of Biggs.  He hasn't had a big part since LONG back in the archives...

Seems he might be obsessed with giving Lost Lake, or the Ti'fionas, trouble.  Stealing Alexsi's mallet...then Alexsi herself...

How villainous.  :mowtongue
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.