2014/01/06 [Filler] How peculiar.

Started by Howl, January 06, 2014, 10:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Fi is in a harem outfit. If it's related to the plot, it probably involves Piflak.

But is she still alive?

DragonBlast

Well her avatar is at the meeting, and I'm sure that if her avatar where to suddenly vanish due to her not, well... living anymore, someone would notice.

Saist

*eyes Amber* 

Not... sure... if... poking... fun... at... Sai... Kitteh...  Nah, can't be, that was too long ago. But Amber ish ebil... and long memory...

ZacAttac21

At this rate, we're going to have to start calling her "Amblargh."

meltingface101

Just  why ...  (O__O)

All  things  float  down  here

KV1NN4

Quote from: Saist on January 06, 2014, 02:50:20 PM
*eyes Amber* 

Not... sure... if... poking... fun... at... Sai... Kitteh...  Nah, can't be, that was too long ago. But Amber ish ebil... and long memory...

I can confirm that she isn't.
~K. *: )

Attic Rat

Cannot un-see... Fi's body style and legs... Where have you seen this before? Clue: "MLP."  :erk
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

KV1NN4

Quote from: Attic Rat on January 07, 2014, 12:05:23 AM
Cannot un-see... Fi's body style and legs... Where have you seen this before? Clue: "MLP."  :erk

Fi predates MLP:FiM by 10 years. ( http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_420.php )...

~K.

HaDDea

Looks like Dan has been keeping up his training, and Fi has got in on the spirit of things  :mowtongue

Silvis

...And now it's gone. Was the Katbox title any good? I'm a fan of the old site, and my computer crashed before I could check.
"If there is anything to learn in the world, it is often that no matter where you are...there is a bigger fish out there. And then even then there is usually a bigger fish than that one. And then a bigger fish with like, futuristic robotic arms and stuff. And then it just gets weird."
~Amber M. Panyko
P.S.IT'S A MIMIC!
P.P.S. Why did you take out Caleb?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
P.P.P.P.S. Think about that.
P.P.P.S. Lost track of 'P's there.
P.P.P.P.P.S I am a stickler for typos.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Silvis on January 07, 2014, 09:50:02 PM
...And now it's gone. Was the Katbox title any good? I'm a fan of the old site, and my computer crashed before I could check.

Try at http://missmab.com/Comics/HaremBait.jpg
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kazzellin

I have to admit, I laughed for a good five minutes after seeing this one. Definitely out of left-field for unexpected, so Kudos go out to Amber for this one.  :mowhappy
"The internet is full of people who can type faster than they can think." - Jeff Murdock