Re: 2013/12/04 [DMFA #1448] Chicki and the Chocolate Factory.

Started by ZacAttac21, December 05, 2013, 02:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

joshofspam

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Silvis

"If there is anything to learn in the world, it is often that no matter where you are...there is a bigger fish out there. And then even then there is usually a bigger fish than that one. And then a bigger fish with like, futuristic robotic arms and stuff. And then it just gets weird."
~Amber M. Panyko
P.S.IT'S A MIMIC!
P.P.S. Why did you take out Caleb?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
P.P.P.P.S. Think about that.
P.P.P.S. Lost track of 'P's there.
P.P.P.P.P.S I am a stickler for typos.

meltingface101

All  things  float  down  here

Silvis

What did they fix? the two are identical!
"If there is anything to learn in the world, it is often that no matter where you are...there is a bigger fish out there. And then even then there is usually a bigger fish than that one. And then a bigger fish with like, futuristic robotic arms and stuff. And then it just gets weird."
~Amber M. Panyko
P.S.IT'S A MIMIC!

Silvis

~Amber M. Panyko
P.S.IT'S A MIMIC!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're welcome.

Not least, Silvis, because you breached the double-post rule. Do pay attention, dearie. The edit button is there for a reason.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears