2013/11/28 [PF #291] - "Good was shot a that. Toast."

Started by ZacAttac21, November 28, 2013, 08:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Guess that blackmetal armor isn't really all that protective.

(Kudos to those of you who know where I got the thread's title from.)

Eboreg

Waitasecond! Fendrick is an android himself? What the &(*# is going on here and who created him in the first place?
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Eboreg on November 28, 2013, 09:46:13 PM
Waitasecond! Fendrick is an android himself? What the &(*# is going on here and who created him in the first place?
Well, they've been spying on Jakob for who knows how long and they seem to have connections. I can't say I was expecting this, but it doesn't surprise me either.

joshofspam

Well I did mention last thread about his ability to form a complete sentence. :erk

Technically.....That is one. A jumbled sentence, but a whole one. Actually I find myself wondering if he's an android like the others or more of an A.I. like the Panthers and the jets? :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Raskahn

Have you ever been hit so hard in the head, your eyes went full derp?

Eboreg

You know, a while back, I wrote a fanfiction novel with a very similar antagonist to Major Nutcase. The guy was a sentient AI capable of traversing the Internet and the real world but the universe I was setting the story in was filled with them. The main thing was that he was a robot supremacist in charge of a multi-national terrorist organization. His main goal was to create a method of turning humans into AIs and market it in a such a way that all of humanity would flock to him, notwithstanding the fact that his organization had killed several people, brainwashed a lot of AIs with a computer virus, and caused quite a bit of property damage. He tried to convince the protagonist to be the first one to get converted but when the guy refused, the antagonist completely lost it in a way similar to Major Nutcase and even yelled about how the protagonist had "betrayed" him even though the protagonist had been spending the entire novel shutting down his operations. The lack of reproductive capacities was addressed in the novel but it later turned out that it was resolved well before the story started. The reason I gave that humans should not be turned into robots was because robots were a lot easier to hack than humans, a concept which was painfully apparent from the enemy's recruiting strategy.

I later abandoned the fanfic since it was pretty poorly written but I do like how Tape came up with a similar idea separately.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Also, did Keaton damage her hand there? Or is she just looking at it? I can't tell.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Raxuno on December 01, 2013, 06:07:12 AM
Also, did Keaton damage her hand there? Or is she just looking at it? I can't tell.

Yes, the impact bent her wrist.  The title 'That's going to hurt' was originally supposed to refer to that, actually.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E