[Art]Characters for adoption!

Started by SkeletalSpade, November 17, 2013, 03:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeletalSpade

Doodled up a couple characters that I'd really hate to delete just 'cause I would never use 'em.
I'll probably keep this thread, maybe make a few more characters to give away in contests/sell/give-away/etc.

Adoption rules
I'm going to decide the owner of each character by hosting a Story contest. If s/he were your character, what kind of background story/personality/etc would you give them? I'm looking for well-written and creativity!
Some ideas to help:
-Where did s/he come from?
-What was their family like?
-Do they have any battle wounds/stories to tell?
-(If cubi)Does s/he go to the academy?
-What would be an average day life?

FOR NOW, WHATS AVAILABLE:

Fan character succubus part of Jin's clan. He's got really short fur, and always looks sad, aw. (His wings have fur on them, not feathers) Because of the way they're shaped, he's not a great flyer, but he's amazingly quick when gliding.
Story ideas:
-How did he loose his arm?
-Why is his bandanna/handkerchief lucky?

A Mythos, He's a species from a tropical island in the south. He see's heat from the sails where his eyes should be, and likes tea. Mmmm tea.
*This is a contest for ownership of the character, not the species*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bearing in mind that Amber has mentioned in the past that Cubi will tend to regrow missing limbs, if I remember correctly, then he must have lost it recently...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

He's an incubus, not succubus, unless there's something really funny going on. Which actually isn't all that impossible since cubi.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

SkeletalSpade

Welp, at least people are interested in fixing minor errors,  Thanks guys. I:

Anyone interested in attempting to adopt one?