11/10/13 [Last Res0rt #357] The Ultimate Babysitter

Started by joshofspam, November 10, 2013, 12:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Hmmmmm...considering how star org members have acted thus far in the story, it is easy to consider them being baby sat by anyone in charge of them.

Then again, they all seem rather young too, then again, that could simply be because most star org are kept fit with the tasks they are given.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

star org is largely made up of three kinds of people- the naieve/gullible, the desperate/need to leave past behind, and those realizing that a person with any measure of guile could rise through the ranks like a greased gorilla

yes, there are some org that are not morons or assholes, but for the most part the average org is useful for bureaucratic purposes and for use as a blunt instrument
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

joshofspam

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 12, 2013, 10:09:13 AM
star org is largely made up of three kinds of people- the naieve/gullible, the desperate/need to leave past behind, and those realizing that a person with any measure of guile could rise through the ranks like a greased gorilla

yes, there are some org that are not morons or assholes, but for the most part the average org is useful for bureaucratic purposes and for use as a blunt instrument

I'm actually wondering what those ladies that were about to throw Jigsaw's father out a window would qualify?

The first or the third one? :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.