2013/10/18 - [DMFA #1437] Wait so... Destina, and Aniz???

Started by thegayhare, October 18, 2013, 01:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 18, 2013, 04:54:16 PM
Part of the joy of being a webcomic artist is sowing the seeds of speculation. c:
Not only does she sow the seeds of speculation, she adds plenty of fertilizer and likes to watch it grow and overwhelm the sanity of her admirers.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zebra Bug

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

YawnPB

IIRC it was his cover story for knowing everthing that's going on because of "mama" phoenix telling him what's gonna happen.
Lurkus Wallflowerus

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: thegayhare on October 19, 2013, 11:54:23 AM
makes me wonder,

I never noticed the Destina/Aniz thing till now,  but It does make me wonder if Abel knows his hated dad and his hated teacher were once an item.  We know he knows who killed his dad, thats never been in doubt, but did he know of this relationship.   Does part of Destina's hatred for Abel stem from him not living up to his father,  does part of Abels hatred of her stem from seeing to much in her that would attract his father.
Maybe he got a little hint?
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.