09/04/06

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, September 04, 2006, 12:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

Manawolf

Need I say it as well?  I just don't swing that way, under any circumstance.

Tapewolf

I can't remember who it was on The Nice whose riposte was "I'm gay for Abel - and only for Abel"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

i don't remember seeing that. sounds like some one who's interested in our little cookies and cream heart throb though
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Its not hard to resisit him

Manawolf

It actually got easier the more you learn about him and his jerkiness.

Zedd

Why do I like jerks anyhow...*smacks head on desk till his snout drips blood*

e_voyager

drools the shudders. becans when youu give them one for you don't need to feel guilty about it afterwardy?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

That or somehow i feel i needy towards a person to slap me arounds abit

e_voyager

not sure i know where that is going but then i'm the kind of person who can enjoy the feeling chains on my scales... er forget i said that.

Manawolf

And I thought I was masochistic.

bill

There are other forums for this kinda stuff.

Zedd

Im really just looking for a dude who will care for me,look over me..ANd provide me with hugs aplenty

Netami

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 04, 2006, 07:11:29 AM
"Everyone is gay for Abel." -- Netami

Only shirt I wear on Second Life  ~_^

e_voyager

Quote from: Manawolf on September 04, 2006, 05:56:13 PM
And I thought I was masochistic.
well sometimes when you have power you really want some one else to take control so  you don't have to seem to be so Strong and independent all the time

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

Abel seems more quirky than gay to me... perhaps he is a closeted metrosexual.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aridas

bill

e_voyager

Quote from: Netami on September 04, 2006, 06:00:31 PM

Only shirt I wear on Second Life ~_^
i want a shit like that i'm erebus on secone life. erebus v.... something or other

Sketchy boy

Your all rambling for nothing!  D:

Netami

Quote from: e_voyager on September 04, 2006, 06:42:35 PM
Quote from: Netami on September 04, 2006, 06:00:31 PM

Only shirt I wear on Second Life ~_^
i want a shit like that i'm erebus on secone life. erebus v.... something or other

I believe it was Silver who made it, but there's a free shirt if you go to Lost Lake on SL.

e_voyager

i have yet to find lost lakes and i don't mind paying for what i want. ill i smme to make though are hammers

Netami

Heh, hammers are cool.

I don't have the location on me (nor do I know if they'd be of any relevant use to you), but I'll have to PM you when I am on next and offer a teleport.

Zedd

Sketchy boy

e_voyager

Netami

Exactly dude.

This is a forum. It is a place for communication. If you do not like the rambling, either post something relevant in your eyes or go to another thread; calling us on rambling is just rambling yourself.

Arcalane

Sketchy boy

Quote from: Netami on September 04, 2006, 07:32:13 PM
Exactly dude.

This is a forum. It is a place for communication. If you do not like the rambling, either post something relevant in your eyes or go to another thread; calling us on rambling is just rambling yourself.

Sorry, I was doing my homework and I got stressed out.  When I saw people going off topic I just policed.  My homeworks putting stress on me like always....