09/04/06

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, September 04, 2006, 12:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

No dought....Sides I think Amber mabe Abel pertty on perpose!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Abel has a perrty mouth?

(yes, I'm sorry. I'm _so_ sorry.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

great... just as I thought I was getting over my crush on him...

Zedd

Tapewolf

"Everyone is gay for Abel." -- Netami

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Arcalane

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 04, 2006, 07:11:29 AM

"They just don't know it yet."

:paranoid

King Of Hearts

Reminds me of that old Will and Grace quote...

Jack: 80% of the population is gay!
Will: 0_o ?
Jack: They just dont know it yet.

Zedd

*cackles* Thats great

Kenji

Dan always did look cool in a chinese shirt.
Since he has a green one now, can I have his red one? :< Pleeeaaaase?

thosdsuthainn

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 04, 2006, 01:11:10 AM
QuoteMessage for you, Sir! *thud*

First the knights who say Ni now just-short-of-mortal-wounding messenger arrows... If anyone gets killed by a tiny white bunny rabbit, catapulted cow, or trojan rabbit, or starts quoting the book of Armaments, we should start worrying for Amber's sanity... Well, at least, moreso than we already do. *innocent smile while holding up a "wiku-wiku" sign*

... Actually, now that I look at that paragraph... In Furrae, murderous rabbits, flying cows, and wooden-rabbit-constructs seem much more likely than in any other world I know of... And seeing Dark Pegasus with his arms and legs cut off in sprays of orange-juice looking blood and threatening to bite Dan's kneecaps off would be awesome.

Now, to be somewhat on topic... Who could kidnap Alexsi for ransom? I mean, even if you caught her on a good day without the mallet, she could still hold her own (the last few comics alone should be evidence of that). So if she is kidnapped, we're talking really bad stuff... On the other hand, I've never seen any reference to Alexsi's archery skills, so if she was running away she probably has help... Then again, that could explain how the arrow went through the kitchen window, as opposed to the room Dan was in...

(For some reason, this is the first comic where I noticed Dan's eyes were green... Must be the outfit.)

Vidar

* places a cute li'l ol' white bunny in the forum with a sig that says "who dares?" *

Who would be stupid / ignorant enough to mess with Alexsi?
Biggs? Nah, he knows Wildy would tear him apart, again.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

bill

SUSPECT EVERYTHING. This fall, on NBC.

Lucheek

I love Alexsi's and Dan's outfit. Very cute. Hehehe, he looks like a bell hop.

ITOS

Yay! New chapter! :mowhappy

Let's not hope it's Fa'lina who is kidnapping people again. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Mesmirez

Dark Pegasus stole Alexsi, in the dining room, with the burlap sack.

[/clue]

Reese Tora

Quote from: thegayhare on September 04, 2006, 12:54:31 AM
*stomps in his fur standing on end his ears kinked*

Okay Now thats to Much... the kitchen is my territory.  Abble get your sexy butt out of there right now so I can get back to work...

Oh man I bet he messed with my spice cupboard... I've got to organise it all over again

*sighs*

serously though Dan, dan, dan, dan, dan how could you be so stupid.  you had to see this comming.  You basicly said "What could possibly go wrong" you had to know this was coming.

You should be especially outraged, considering that Abel apparently stole your outfit to do his cooking in, too. >:3

--

Bunny? Someone should take him back to the CV-RPG side of the boards. *dares* *dies*
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Vidar

Quote from: Mesmirez on September 04, 2006, 11:21:23 AM
Dark Pegasus stole Alexsi, in the dining room, with the burlap sack.

[/clue]

And catnip. Catnip is the only thing that can subdue Alexsi, I think.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

willow186129

*wonders what the note says* Arrrgh, want to knowww...

Abel in a pink apron *gigglesnort* I love Alexsi's dress...*wants dress*

*reads new archive title* Nuuuu! Way to get a song stuck in my head, Amber! ><

bill

*reads arc title*

Oh, for the love of God. Arrrg.

Zedd

*looks at Bill slowly* YOU ARE A PIRATE!

e_voyager

i was not expecting all these different  replies. some one either wants Dan ore Alexi  to be married but who and why? i will not let common sense deter me! the answer must be found! do not try to apply logic to my actions as you'll only slow me down.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Its hard to answer some things

GabrielsThoughts

Dan reminds me of Ryoga in that outfit.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

ayh what a perfect match. ryoga habiki the forever  lost boy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Oh, wonderful, now I have another song stuck in my head.

Bell boy!
I gotta get runnin' now,
Bell boy!
Keep my lip a'buttoned down,
Bell boy!
Carry the bloody baggage out,
Bell boy!
Always runnin' at someone's bleedin' heels.

Alondro

*Charles hmms*  Now who would ave kidnapped Alexsi... It'd have to be someone powerful, totally evil, twisted and psychotic... someone who wants to draw out Dan into a situation that they have complete control over.

*Charline just smiles*   >:3

*Charles stares at Charline*  You're not implying..?... that can't be.  :blink

*Charline just smiles more deviously*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

I am reminded of an episode of Zoids, where the bad guys kidnapped Lina, except they could barely contain her afterwords and she practically escaped on her own after messin up a number of the gaurds, all while wearing nothing but a towel.

e_voyager

sounds like Alexi except that i doubt that will get Alexi into anything other the the clothers that she's wearing now

topher chee

Sketchy boy

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 04, 2006, 07:11:29 AM

*hold up a sighn saying "Except for Sketchy boy"*