Hello fellow Demon Castle fans! ^^'

Started by JehanneTheVampireSlayer, June 24, 2013, 05:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JehanneTheVampireSlayer

i am not very good at making topics about myself but i will try and hopefully it wont be really boring or anything.

back in 2008 my step sister gave me her old game consoles with a bunch of games on them. they are a nintendo 64 and a super nintendo. before i got these i just have a play station 2 and a nintendo game cube. the super nintendo and the nintendo 64 both came with lots of games. some of the games are castlevania ones!
on snes there is super castlevania iv and dracula X and on n64 there is castlevania and another one called legacy of darkness.

i never had played castlevania before but i played castlevania on n64 first and it took me a long time to finish it :x i played both on snes after and only finished super castlevania iv 2 years ago it took me so long because i was really young when i first started playing it. i am almost done with legacy of darkness and today i got castlevania dracula x chronicles in the letter box for my psp that my step sister got me for my birthday this year =D

so i dont have a lot of the games you guys have or finished very many but i really love it for some reason. they are hard but not in a really bad way.

oh i also have the first castlevania but its on game boy advanced ^^

so um yeah i know this is a bad post. i was just reading about castlevania online a few days ago and heard about this website and i decided to join =D i hope i can be with other fans of the games and not be completely annoying -_-

so yeah. hi! =D
Lord have mercy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome, it's nice to have new people showing up.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

JehanneTheVampireSlayer

thank you!

i am on stage 4 of rondo of blood on psp and i keep dying so i had to take a break :x i am still not sure who does the best on the stage.. maria or richter ><
Lord have mercy

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Welcome! welcome! Your very lucky, i've been looking for a copy of legacy of darkness for a while myself. But i do have castlevania64 i'm stuck on the part with the 'mandragora i think it's called. Anyway though Welcome to the forums indeed.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

JehanneTheVampireSlayer

oh that part was so hard. i had to have my step sister help me with it actually to be honest >< if you need some help with it maybe i can help!
Lord have mercy

Darkmoon

Quote from: JehanneTheVampireSlayer on June 24, 2013, 10:23:34 PM
thank you!

i am on stage 4 of rondo of blood on psp and i keep dying so i had to take a break :x i am still not sure who does the best on the stage.. maria or richter ><

Most people tend to use Maria for everything. She's just a lot of fun to play.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

I'll second that.  I never really felt that there was much need to use Richter over Maria.

JehanneTheVampireSlayer

i feel bad if i do not use maria to play. she always sounds so happy when i select her in the character menu >>

YAY!

my step sister helped me unlock the original rondo of blood today. i found symphony of the night by accident. the bull was chasing me and i fell down the crack and was so happy i did not die o.o
Lord have mercy

Darkmoon

I do need to play through Dracula X Chronicles more. It may soon be time to bust out the PSP again.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

JehanneTheVampireSlayer

it is funny i was sitting in bed last night playing and my battery was dying so i plugged it in and i just found out i can play well it charges >.>

derp
Lord have mercy