2013/03/04 [DMFA #1383] This is why we need computers...

Started by Tezkat, March 04, 2013, 12:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebra Bug

Quote from: LionHeart on March 05, 2013, 10:11:20 AM
Quote from: Zebra Bug on March 04, 2013, 10:27:26 PM

I've actually seen one of those! Man is it old school.  :mowtongue
I think I have one of those somewhere...

My grandparents have one for certain, I uh, played with it a little when I was younger. Hey, I was bored.  :mowtongue

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zebra Bug on March 06, 2013, 10:34:44 PM
My grandparents have one for certain, I uh, played with it a little when I was younger. Hey, I was bored.  :mowtongue

So did I, actually.  I remember when I first got mine, I took the spare rolls of labels from my grandmother's, since she no longer used it.  But they were so old the adhesive no longer worked.  Wish I'd taken the machine, though - it was better built than the modern ones.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Anyone wondering what is happening to Dan? I've got this prediction* of future strip

(A couple of panels of Dan engaged in various activities, some humorous and painful)

Last panel: Fa'lina: Daniel? It's been a month.

*Which, of course, now will be wrong.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tuyu

I think you're about three-and-a-half weeks early with that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tuyu on March 07, 2013, 11:44:02 AM
I think you're about three-and-a-half weeks early with that.

Comic time, of course. which means... maybe a year? I dunno. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

That is of course assuming Amber doesn't decide to fast forward though the month (in comic time). But maybe not, hence 'future strip' rather than 'next strip'. I'm also not sure how much time Amber is planning to devote to showing Dan at the academy, during a previous arc she mentioned she didn't to do too many in a row or the the comic would become 'Dan's adventures at SAIA'.

Edit: Did part of that sound condescending? I try to avoid that.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

It-Or-Whatever-I-Am

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 07, 2013, 01:12:44 PM
That is of course assuming Amber doesn't decide to fast forward though the month (in comic time). But maybe not, hence 'future strip' rather than 'next strip'. I'm also not sure how much time Amber is planning to devote to showing Dan at the academy, during a previous arc she mentioned she didn't to do too many in a row or the the comic would become 'Dan's adventures at SAIA'.

Edit: Did part of that sound condescending? I try to avoid that.

No, I don't think you sounded condescending

Also, it would actually pretty be cool/funny if Amber or someone made something about "Dan's adventures in SAIA", like something closer to a Sunday morning newspaper strip or something like that.

That might just be me though.
I am known as it, because I have no designation outside that and I would rather it stay like that.

Otherwise Have a good day Sir/Ma'am.