Pom Pom
Mei Li
Corazón
Negrito
Milly

Helena

Cat: Prissy

Dogs: Daisy, Dutchess, Dixie
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

(cough) In all seriousness:

2 cats - Miss Kitty (female), and Mogwai (male)

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jorge D. Fuentes

I have two Nintendogs named "Ceptor" (short for "Interceptor") and "Prncess" (short for "Princess"... damn Name Limit).

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

I own none.  My prior experiences with pets have dissuaded me from ever owning any animal.  You have to feed them and put up with their smell.   That's too much trouble.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Helena

Yeah, pets are cute when they are little, but if they get big they are not so cute. This only applies to dogs mostly though. Cats have always been cute to me, I just can't keep my cat in doors...my mom is allergic.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Esnel Pla

Paavo

I had two doggies that were medium sized and had a funky mix of everything random, aka bastards the both of them! ;)

The other lived over 11 years, and the other one puffed trough 17 yrs (!), but they both have been deceased for a few years now.

And now I am planning to get a pug!  :D I usually do not like lap-dogs, but those critters just hizzown! :D

Should I get a cream coloured, or a black one?

or

And don`t diss teh pugs, or I will have to kick you in the groin! :D

Achirio

are we posting pictures now huh?

Milly

Corazon:

Pom Pom

Mota:

Mei Li:

Negrito:

Fizzbit

I own six cats:
Serena
Jones
S'more
Annette
Markie (MAH ADORABLE BABY GIRL WHO I LUFF VERY MUCH!)
Gato

Three Nintendogs
Hiccup (Corgi)
Ishtar ('nother Corgi)
Gaia (Mini Pinscher)

I used to have chickens... and a Guinea fowl... he was a boy... name was Pecker... hehe... I had a Guinea Cock named Pecker ^.^

Esnel Pla

I have chickens. I have too. I'm Cuban. It's obligatory.

But, yeah, Snuffilupigus and Eep <3

ilpalazzo

Crate

Neato!

I have a dog. His name is Billy.

He loves Goldfish (The snack cracker) and he's somewhat small.

So go me. <3

Paavo

Howly sheit! Pure breed pug-puppies cost 1000-1400 € a piece (aka 1300-1820 USD) per puppie... I am really in the mentality of "fuck dat", because these puppies in these price ranges are determined by phenotypical criteria (like every pure dog breed), but I am looking for an individual that has the pug build, but doesn`t have to have all 2x2 curly tail and all that spesific, that is like a prototype for the breed. And what makes the whole spesifically defined breed sick, since the breeding is made usually with brothers/sisters/cousins to make a profitable & "clean" strain pure---> aka a lot of physiological problems, and the dog is sick 50 times more than a corresponding bastard, who might not be that "pure" of a lineage.

My choice would be of 100% pure breed, but it absolutely doesn`t have to be, if you feel me? I am looking for a lil`buddy, bottom line. No matter if it is he/she, is it a puppy/an adult, purebreed/a bastard.

I would gladly accept an adult too, but the kennels want to make money, thus they try to offer me only puppies that have every spesific trait=they can charge.

:/

Quientin

I have a cat Anubis
and a 2ft long south American black millipede named Osiris

Darkmoon

I like cats. I like non-purebred cats. Then I don't really have to worry.