I have to ask, which one of these desk belongs to Amber?

Started by Rabbitgod, October 14, 2012, 12:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabbitgod

Been reading the comic and occasionally donating for years and have always enjoyed it, it is hands down one of the best if not the best long running web comic their is. And one of the most enjoyable parts over the, dear god +10 years, has been watching you develop as an artist. Just wanted to say that since I just registered for the forums 10min ago.

That being said I came across this photo album of "work" spaces and I have to ask, which one is Amber's?

P.S. I hope your thumb grows back and who ever was crazy enough to give you a sharp object has learned their lesson.

P.S.S. Link may cause nightmares.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

BabylonRanger

Link is not the only one causing nightmares, I must say.   :erk

So much litter and rust and detritus.   :cry

RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Miliki

Aisha deCabre

o.O

And I thought my desk was cluttered...at least I can walk around and have a wastebin for my soda bottles.  Yeesh.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Ignuus66

Quote from: RobbieThe1st on October 14, 2012, 05:13:51 PM
One of those images, however...
-snip-
I had a setup very much like that when I was bedridden for 2 weeks, I dont think that is really that bad...

(credit: Gabi)

icarus

you lost me at the one that appears to have the framed photo of miyamoto on the wall.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Tarakona

Some of those don't look too bad. You have to make do with what you have sometimes. The others-oh my god!  The office chair covered with papers looks just like my former boss' office. Some of those covered in food and soda cans remind me of my ex's bedroom. Emphasis on "ex."  :mowtongue

Tapewolf

From Twitter, the shocking truth:

http://www.missmab.com/Bedlam/Kettle_Artist.jpg

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Yarott

Quote from: icarus on October 18, 2012, 09:03:30 AM
you lost me at the one that appears to have the framed photo of miyamoto on the wall.

Actually, that's Satoru Iwata.

YawnPB

I see wheat thins, does this mean Nyil has already been defeated by Ambarrrrgh?
Lurkus Wallflowerus