Happy Birthday Tapewolf!

Started by justacritic, September 20, 2012, 11:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justacritic

Happy Birthday Tapewolf, I drew this for you, even though my sis feared the eyebrows and the eyes. There's a story behind this as shown below. Jakob, Daryil, Simeon belong to you as you know Tapewolf. Cain on the other hand belongs to me. Again :bday

Jakob Pettersohn knew it was stupid of him. He should have seen the signs. Things were a little too quiet even with Lord Daryil around. A conversation with Daryil, his mate Simeon, and friend Cain stopped suddenly whenever Jakob was in the room. Lord Daryil even reduced the amount of teasing that he gave his clan member. The thing that was under his nose this whole time however was the fact that his birthday was coming up. The work kept on piling up, so he really didn't think too much about his birthday. Then on that particular day when the incubus was rushing about, experiment results in hand that he saw the card on the table. It had a cake on it and was addressed to him. Jakob picked it up without thinking and the next thing he knew he was whisked off to the front of what seemed to be a theme park of all things. He quickly glanced inside the card and in Lord Daryil's handwriting were these words
"Happy Birthday Jakob!
Simeon, Cain and I want to wish you a happy birthday! Can you believe that they have an entire theme park dedicated to pasties? We saw how hard you've been working, to forget your own birthday? Shame so we made sure that you are going to enjoy yourself today. Don't even think about trying to leave until tomorrow! Don't worry; we're going to handle things in your place. Enjoy Pasty Land Jakob!
   Daryil, Simeon, and Cain"
   Jakob began to shout "Daryyyiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllll!" 

Tapewolf

Thanks, that's very thoughtful of you.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Pastie Land? Do you mean like, the pastry dish, or the stick-on attention grabbers?

Coz, while the latter would be awesome, the former is just a little odd....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears