Greetings.

Started by Timeheart, September 15, 2012, 07:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeheart

Just wanted to take the chance to say Hello and introduce myself.
I go by the name Drake Timeheart, and I'm a fan of each of the series followed on this forum. DMFA, PF, CVRPG, And CN:H. All great comics that I follow every time I can.

For hobby, I'm kind of a Roleplayer and I like to collect all sorts of Dragon art. And on the side, I occasionally play some online games and web games. I might not be a persistent gamer though, as I have work and life to contend with. Aside from that, It might be nice to meet some new people and have fun!
War under the cover of texts:<br />http://timeheart.minitroopers.com

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so, and enjoy your stay.
RP's aren't exactly in realtime - heck, the ones I'm in at the moment, it's lucky if there's more than one update per week :-/.  So yeah, only being able to post a couple of times a week shouldn't be too much of a handicap there - it's vanishing for weeks on end that can be a problem.

Oh, and thanks for reading, by the way.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Timeheart

Yep, I've read through the rules once already. Though thanks for the reminder. And I can understand that with RPs. I prefer to do them on more focused boards anyhow, where the general board is used for one RP group. I don't mind if it's slow at times. I'm a Multi-tasker anyhow.
War under the cover of texts:<br />http://timeheart.minitroopers.com

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Timeheart on September 15, 2012, 08:32:40 PM
Yep, I've read through the rules once already. Though thanks for the reminder.

Many people fail to do so, even with the reminder. You'd be surprised just how many. >.< Still, at least this way when we bring the hammer down, they can't complain they weren't warned. *grin*

So, yeah. Absolutely nothing personal suggested by that - we try to make sure to greet everyone with that.

Quote from: Timeheart on September 15, 2012, 08:32:40 PM
And I can understand that with RPs. I prefer to do them on more focused boards anyhow, where the general board is used for one RP group. I don't mind if it's slow at times. I'm a Multi-tasker anyhow.

Yay, multi-tasking. I'm not a multi-tasker, I just have fairly effective task switching. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears