Madness Leak

Started by Ravenscroft, July 26, 2012, 04:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenscroft

If I were a postcard I would be from you to me, but if I were a madness it would be you I see. Instead of whistles or roars from the madness beyond we would speak of so many other things. Without questioning each and every one without knowing or understanding a think. I looked upon a seeing stone and glanced upon the glass, I wished upon the even star and held a proper hand. I spoke the words to summon you and wrapped my arms up tight. For every drop of wishes love comes every heart's delight. I would not turn you back from me if I turned you to my light. I would not speak ashamedly for I could not bare the fright. I bask in all these certainties of the future I can tell. i know the lasting words and and can tell the lasting tale. I beg you bear unto me witness and see monstrosity, I bring you nothing but madness and the chaos that it brings.
If I had a river I would you throw you in as well for the madness grips ahold of me and will not lift it's spell. I never asked for more than this and I'm sure I've asked for less. I remember every heartbeat and every broken mess. I reach out for the stars above I Beg them turn this way and feast upon my life as I have little left to say. I beg the wind and rain to know my kinship has been called. I shall never forget the mightiest of the madness of them all.

Would you dare to kiss madgod when they look upon you, would you dare dance with the madgod when they take you do you think you choose when the madgod asks it of you,
Oh wow! Uh Yeah Sorry about that turns out I'm quite, quite mad. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience of it all. Personally I'm as scared as all of you must be. But on the Plus side I'm not dangerous! Just not to be taken personally.

Ignuus66

Interesting, though I am not quite sure what it is.. But it sure as hell reminds me of Sheogorath. Also, I like it.

(credit: Gabi)

Ravenscroft

Woot! Holy crap you know what's happening!

*Great big squeezens of inproportionate loves*
Oh wow! Uh Yeah Sorry about that turns out I'm quite, quite mad. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience of it all. Personally I'm as scared as all of you must be. But on the Plus side I'm not dangerous! Just not to be taken personally.

Brunhidden

most people upon entering a room do not strike a prose

the captain morgan prose is always a good way to show others you are confident and a smartass
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 28, 2012, 09:22:30 AM
most people upon entering a room do not strike a prose

the captain morgan prose is always a good way to show others you are confident and a smartass

*enters*
"Hark! What light on yonder window breaks?"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

A- for confidence, C+ for smartass. extra credit for doing it at a meeting at work
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 29, 2012, 11:17:27 PM
A- for confidence, C+ for smartass. extra credit for doing it at a meeting at work

Hey, I always get extra credit for smartassery. What gives?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears