29/06/2012 [DMFA #1319] How did she manage to do that?

Started by Ignuus66, June 29, 2012, 05:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

to be honest ripping off an arm is not all that difficult- you have a natural lever, with a loosely connected ball and socket joint, and although theres a lot of muscle tissue connecting it its easy to do it pretty much the same way you can rip a telephone book in half, which is pretty much the best way to use the arm as a lever in a ripping action anyways. the only real question there is with the blue volcano mythos- will it grow back, how quickly does the bleeding staunch, and is it traditional to take a victory bite off of the bicep?

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

it will grow back we know that much as for how quickly and the victory bite  who knows
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nino

Quote from: ArchTeryx on June 30, 2012, 11:31:14 AM
Actually, looking at that monster of a male, all I can think of is that it gives a whole new weight to the concept of "jealous boyfriend".  Keep your wits about, Dan, because if one of THOSE takes a dislike to you, you're going to need a bigger boat.

Hahaha, Dan could just get his girlfriend to come beat him up for him - she's already proven she can!

Ignuus66

This may be somewhat offtopic, but when I checked the Demo. 101, there was a location listed there that was never in the comic (Trik'na Island) for things to come? I noticed that Amber gave some small hints in the past of what will come, maybe this is another one?

(credit: Gabi)

Alondro

I can defeat that giant with such a sling and several smooth stones!  *slings stone at male mythos... and it just bounces off*  Huh... so they're stone-proof.  *runs away screaming as monster chases*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

justacritic

Quote from: Alondro on July 02, 2012, 07:25:36 PM
I can defeat that giant with such a sling and several smooth stones!  *slings stone at male mythos... and it just bounces off*  Huh... so they're stone-proof.  *runs away screaming as monster chases*
I notice you don't have a deity on your side

Brunhidden

Quote from: justacritic on July 06, 2012, 12:51:41 PM
Quote from: Alondro on July 02, 2012, 07:25:36 PM
I notice you don't have a deity on your side

it works best if one is in front of you, to hide behind. i suggest Buddha, hes probably the best meat-shield in existance
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ignuus66 on July 01, 2012, 06:34:17 PM
This may be somewhat offtopic, but when I checked the Demo. 101, there was a location listed there that was never in the comic (Trik'na Island) for things to come? I noticed that Amber gave some small hints in the past of what will come, maybe this is another one?

If you're still interested, it's actually the island where the Undead live.  See their demonology entry.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ignuus66

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 09, 2012, 02:46:04 PM
Quote from: Ignuus66 on July 01, 2012, 06:34:17 PM

If you're still interested, it's actually the island where the Undead live.  See their demonology entry.
ahh k thanks.

(credit: Gabi)