Hi, I'm new

Started by Darkmoon, August 22, 2005, 11:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

I'm Darkmoon, and I'm new here... >)

Destina Faroda

Welcome to the board, Darkmoon.  I see you've got your admin status already.  Wow, they're giving newbies such grand titles these days. ;)
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

Yeah... if he keeps playing with the karma points he's going to get in trouble. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

(randomly smoteage on Dam-Dam)

Mageknight Locke

ummm what the hell are karma points?

Darkmoon

Something silly. Honestly they are supposed to be this way that you can give people positive or negative props for things they do... but have very little weight as to the actually happenings on the forum.

Damaris

They should be under your name, but you might not be able to do anything with them until you reach a certain number of posts.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

OnyxSparrow

Hmmm... I haven't seen something like Karma on a forum before. Does having good or bad Karma actually effect anything, or is it just for fun?

Darkmoon

Just for fun. I'm sure it'll get old eventually.

Karam was gonan be on the old forum, befoer it got hacked... but then it got hacked. Hrmmm.

Paavo

Fizzbit

Whoa, Paavo found this place O.o

Paavo

Heh, yup. This community is very small in the end. :spidey

Darkmoon

Indeed. It's too damn hard to hide.

Proto Belmont

Paavo, do you notice you have -376 applaud/smite.  Jeeze, you just joined not that long ago...

Craziness ensues on the board...  :boggle

Mageknight Locke

those evil mods must be able to deduct 50+ in 1 shot, theres no way 23 people can vote 380 in 4 hours if they can only cast 1 vote an hour, we're on to your evil schemes  :knifed

Darkmoon

I think the mods and admins can vote multiple times an hour... O_o

Fizzbit

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 26, 2005, 06:05:52 PM
I think the mods and admins can vote multiple times an hour... O_o

Yup, with Dmoon I just sat there and clicked, clicked, clicked, clicked for a while...

*clicky some more*

thernody

All hail the mods, then.

Mageknight Locke

spoilt mods, getting all the good features  :plzdie  *goes and pouts in the corner*

Quientin

Darkmoon

Fizzbit

Quote from: Quientin on August 28, 2005, 10:10:15 PM
Approved lol

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkmoon, make that an Emote. NOW

Damaris

Darkmoon

Okay okay, I'll do it soon.